Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
But ironically, do you know which was the best Female Protagonist Game?! Badik Interlude with Zoey:whistle::LOL:
I still go with Riley, Zoey just looks too much like she had her nose and lips done. Riley has pretty large lips and the eyes are technically probably a bit too large, but not too large to look comical.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I still go with Riley, Zoey just looks too much like she had her nose and lips done. Riley has pretty large lips and the eyes are technically probably a bit too large, but not too large to look comical.
I wasn't talking about appearance, But the plot, the story, the character. The only thing was missing, is to allow her to Fuck with someone, but that didn't happen for obvious reasons. :LOL: :LOL:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I wasn't talking about appearance, But the plot, the story, the character. The only thing was missing, is to allow her to Fuck with someone, but that didn't happen for obvious reasons. :LOL: :LOL:
Well, in terms of story maybe, but there was not much...going on in that interlude. I didn't care enough for her as a character to care about the overall story, so it fell pretty flat for me.

Well see how SoD will do, the writing is not the greatest, but it seems to be actually among the better FMC games so far, in my opinion.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, in terms of story maybe, but there was not much...going on in that interlude. I didn't care enough for her as a character to care about the overall story, so it fell pretty flat for me.

Well see how SoD will do, the writing is not the greatest, but it seems to be actually among the better FMC games so far, in my opinion.
I agree, it definitely has a promising start. the question is, will I be able to play it the way I want it, decide, what and with whom she gonna do, without running into a hard brickwall, what would prevent me to continue the story if I don't let her get fucked by some homeless dude or something. :ROFLMAO:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I agree, it definitely has a promising start. the question is, will I be able to play it the way I want it, decide, what and with whom she gonna do, without running into a hard brickwall, what would prevent me to continue the story if I don't let her get fucked by some homeless dude or something. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, I have my male MCs pretty much fuck whatever they can (as long as I'm not on a certain path), so why would I treat the female MCs any different? :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I mean, I have my male MCs pretty much fuck whatever they can (as long as I'm not on a certain path), so why would I treat the female MCs any different? :KEK:
Because when you play a Male MC, the girls are hot. But the males are usually ugly bastard piece of shit characters. :LOL:
with female MC I'm 99% aiming for the Lesbianing content. even in game like Mass Effect, My Femshep was all for the Asari Booty:devilish::LOL:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Because when you play a Male MC, the girls are hot. But the males are usually ugly bastard piece of shit characters. :LOL:
with female MC I'm 99% aiming for the Lesbianing content. even in game like Mass Effect, My Femshep was all for the Asari Booty:devilish::LOL:
Yeah...okay...I...don't. :KEK:

But I also don't identify with a FMC as I do (in good games) with a MMC. :BootyTime:

• Haha

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Neither do I. ;). But I also don't identify myself with the MMC either. They are just avatars of my will. (y)
This is really interesting and smart theme.
There are games so far by my mood, and other where I should be the MC.

ChuckCZE

Aug 11, 2023
great game but i 'm dead currently because Jonathan Rhys Meyers killed me when i didn't want to give him any money :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Fooxied

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1699446430130.webp

Good morning/afternoon/evening folks!
It's been a while since the last update, so it's time for a little recap of what we've created so far. The scripts and the rest of the written stuff are almost ready, we should have a complete set next week. So far we've also created half of the renders needed for the new update (6 scenes, as well as a few other things like locations, finds etc.). Coding and testing so far is limited to eliminating bugs from the previous version - we will move on in mid-November, as the programmer is on a well-deserved holiday.
The second thing is the results from the previous poll, also I am pleased to announce that Riley's new outfit in the bar will be a skirt, stockings and high heels!
Around the weekend I'll try to throw you a couple of new renders, in the meantime stay tuned in this cold November!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Based on that it's a Bachelor party, and int the top of that, Riley more than likely gonna be the entertainment and the one who gonna probably end up dancing on the pole. the Second is the better choice,also it's tight leather so automatically better. :devilish: (y) .
View attachment 3064021
btw you better put her ass in some skin tight leather pants at some point:devilish:(y):ROFLMAO:
So...the left outfit won? :BootyTime:

• Sad
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes