desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
Mega link for me has a broken file. Every time archive.rpa dosen't work. The gdrive file undownloadable for too many people the pixeldrain file i open it and it dosen't work the .exe file. mixdrop 11h to download no thanks. Can you repost the mega file?

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Mega link for me has a broken file. Every time archive.rpa dosen't work. The gdrive file undownloadable for too many people the pixeldrain file i open it and it dosen't work the .exe file. mixdrop 11h to download no thanks. Can you repost the mega file?
Which one from mega does not work? It is first issue here

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
"Unreveal" = hide (although there is no word "unreveal")

You might want to consider something similar to: a girl who begins to explore her fantasies.

And "tip of the iceberg" is used more commonly than "tip of the mountain". Most of an iceberg is below the surface, so the compare and contrast is used to signify: what we see is only a small portion of what lies beneath.

Reactions: Hungover00

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Also i have to say. The games progression is not slow but has a nice pace to it as well. I play AWAM for over a year now and there was no real blowjob yet XD

I really lie the work you guys put in and also a reason why I support you on patreon. Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yea, i waiting for dp/gangbang scenes, hope it happens soon :cool:
Huh, I think I just realised why corruption games are usually less interesting to me. We can see Riley is a good person in virtually every aspect of her life, but this one area, sex and fidelity. She's not reached an open relationship through conversation and enlightened self-discovery, like Blaze's mom (or at least her story), but rather is pulled into it against her better judgement, as a sex addict. It's a type of coercive sex, but using her kinks/fetishes against her.

Now, if the story somehow turns to this moment being a moment of awakening, but also a mistake that Riley has to address and come to terms with by coming clean to her husband (and hopefully getting a divorce, that is not a good or healthy relationship, but otherwise make him a consenting cuck) that'd be one thing. I could enjoy that, cleanly. But having her sex-life sell off and betray other aspects of who she is muddies things for me, it's like the character 'growth' version of a ruined orgasm.

No shade at those that enjoy the corruption tag/kink, just realising why it never appealed as much to me.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Huh, I think I just realised why corruption games are usually less interesting to me. We can see Riley is a good person in virtually every aspect of her life, but this one area, sex and fidelity. She's not reached an open relationship through conversation and enlightened self-discovery, like Blaze's mom (or at least her story), but rather is pulled into it against her better judgement, as a sex addict. It's a type of coercive sex, but using her kinks/fetishes against her.

Now, if the story somehow turns to this moment being a moment of awakening, but also a mistake that Riley has to address and come to terms with by coming clean to her husband (and hopefully getting a divorce, that is not a good or healthy relationship, but otherwise make him a consenting cuck) that'd be one thing. I could enjoy that, cleanly. But having her sex-life sell off and betray other aspects of who she is muddies things for me, it's like the character 'growth' version of a ruined orgasm.

No shade at those that enjoy the corruption tag/kink, just realising why it never appealed as much to me.
I'm curious and I'm asking seriously no shade no hate I'm just trying to understand. Corruption is a tag in this thread so the corruption isn't hidden, the dev plainly spells it out from the first post. I try to understand the people who don't like corruption always seeming to find themselves in the corruption threads. You are at least reasonable in your post so I'm not hating but I would like to try and understand why you clicked on this thread in the first place and what keeps you here?

There is another game Innocence or Money where there is a user complaining bitterly because the MC got corrupted to fast or in a way he doesn't like or some bs but he can't seem to accept the fact that the choice was his in the first place to corrupt the MC and take her down that path. If he chose not to the MC would never have done any of the things she did on the corruption path.

It's not like the devs in most games force you to go down the corruption tree or even click on a corruption game, I just can't understand why they choose to start in the first place or stay.

Just curious no hate on what you like.

Last edited:

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
This one:

The archive.rpa is unzipabble returning back an error. I'm using 7zip
Ps: the pixeldrain file i redownloaded and it doesn't make problem now

Reactions: Fooxied

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
Here is an honest take, The game has beautiful art and story line. But i feel the corruption isn't really there. Sure there are hints to it but you can't flat out make her do anything unlike another game i play. I wont mention the other game due to the fact i find it rude. Also the lack of fapping material within this game makes me wonder what it is the op is trying to do. Do you truly want a Vn or a Fappable VN. though i am hoping things kinda pick up the pace but with what it seems everyone going too steam things are gonna get a bit weird.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes