ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
How long should i wait to see the next update ? Isn't it too long ....Fooxied ? You have told every month there will be new update , ...
dude, maybe you should go to Patreon and read it? oh, yes, you’re a freeloader on a pirate site, who is dissatisfied in any case, would have been silent already or looked through the comments for at least 20 seconds before writing a dissatisfied comment

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018

Hello everyone!
I won't go into too much detail because most of the information is written in the graphic above. It's not a big update, seven new scenes where we focus on Free Will, a significant feature with the school app that will be expanded (I personally really like it, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it).
We added a few things (I didn't mention in the graphic about an additional animation in the school bathroom - different camera), fixed a lot of earlier errors, and are making extensive preparations for the game's release on Steam, as well as the addition of new languages. So, in addition to the current update, we are also working actively on things around the game.
The new update will be released on January 26 (around evening CET), while the game will be available on Steam from February 5.

lemaro

May 11, 2021

Hello everyone!
I won't go into too much detail because most of the information is written in the graphic above. It's not a big update, seven new scenes where we focus on Free Will, a significant feature with the school app that will be expanded (I personally really like it, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it).
We added a few things (I didn't mention in the graphic about an additional animation in the school bathroom - different camera), fixed a lot of earlier errors, and are making extensive preparations for the game's release on Steam, as well as the addition of new languages. So, in addition to the current update, we are also working actively on things around the game.
The new update will be released on January 26 (around evening CET), while the game will be available on Steam from February 5.
Thanks! Would it be then worth restarting a new game, or would we have new saves to work with? Or may be you don't want to reveal that so you can also ignore this question xD Not going to change the fact that I'll still play it anyway but mostly curious

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Thanks! Would it be then worth restarting a new game, or would we have new saves to work with? Or may be you don't want to reveal that so you can also ignore this question xD Not going to change the fact that I'll still play it anyway but mostly curious
The choice during Dean scene is insignificant. You can just use your old save.

sandun09

Aug 27, 2021
Good looking brunette, female protag., cheating, BLACKMAIL... anal, creampie, monster...
I was in need of one of these.
Count me in!

Bonus code absolutely isn't a fire-spitting mythical reptile btw.
Bonus code absolutely isn't a group of fully aquatic marine mammals btw.

I'd continue the Bonus Code jokes, but you can find them in the OP now... But it was fun.
Bonus Content Code: wishlist

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fooxied

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022

Hello everyone!
I added your game to my wishlist on Steam, I’ll definitely buy it as soon as it comes out

• Red Heart

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
We do not anticipate to provide love with animals. The future monster tag refers to planned content with Dungeons & Dragons.
Hi Fooxied, big fan of the game! Im looking forward to many more updates! I am really hoping for more bathroom scenes especially with ability of choices!! Handjobs, footjobs, thighs, etc, maybe even some teasing and such to corrupt her morals more!

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes