bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Is there anything I can do in the bar's toilet?

and how can I support the school girls team?

what happened to the store where she bought clothes because it is not displayed on the map

but both the construction and the park are useless

I still have a few tasks to complete e.g. I don't know where to buy a gym card and I'm going around in circles

Reactions: Aryaprakash

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Is there anything I can do in the bar's toilet?

and how can I support the school girls team?

what happened to the store where she bought clothes because it is not displayed on the map

but both the construction and the park are useless

I still have a few tasks to complete e.g. I don't know where to buy a gym card and I'm going around in circles
You have the quest log in the game to help you navigate, you don't have to 'go around in circles'. The shop is displayed on the map unless you play or some compressed/unsupported version.

Let me think... where you could buy a gym pass... :unsure:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
You have the quest log in the game to help you navigate, you don't have to 'go around in circles'. The shop is displayed on the map unless you play or some compressed/unsupported version.

Sounds like a kid to me

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022

I downloaded the versions from here

5 active available on the map: park, construction site, bar, school, house

I haven't played for a long time, but I remember going to the store, I don't remember if there was a gym.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I downloaded the versions from here

5 active available on the map: park, construction site, bar, school, house

I haven't played for a long time, but I remember going to the store, I don't remember if there was a gym.
There is a new version, there are new quests you need to complete.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
There is a new version, there are new quests you need to complete.
I will download again

Should the gym and shop be active on the city map?

I had new actions with two parcels at the door, this young boy at the neighbor's and at the bar, nothing happened at school

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I will download again

Should the gym and shop be active on the city map?

I had new actions with two parcels at the door, this young boy at the neighbor's and at the bar, nothing happened at school
I think it's best if you just play the game instead of asking questions before launching it :)

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I think it's best if you just play the game instead of asking questions before launching it :)
I play the previous version all the time, I did it 100%, but not here, maybe I had a bad connection with the previous game states.

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
There is something on the construction site, odd have finished all the quests and have not accessed anything there?

Persephone01

Dec 26, 2020
I can translate this game into Turkish. I know both Turkish and English. However, I have never done such a job before.
I'm a university student.How does translating work happen? How does the process progress?

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I can translate this game into Turkish. I know both Turkish and English. However, I have never done such a job before.
I'm a university student.How does translating work happen? How does the process progress?
Write to me on discord, we are still looking for Turkish translator :)

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018

Hello everyone!
Today, I have a very important announcement for you – it's probably the biggest step we've taken so far regarding our game, a step that will allow us to finally settle all debts and move forward with head held high.
Many of you probably already have an idea of what this is about, but officially, I'd like to announce to everyone that:
On February 5, 2024 you will be able to purchase Steps of Debauchery on the !

Originally, we planned to release the game in March, but we managed to speed up a few things, and this date will also allow us to participate in later sales. Personally, I am extremely excited because we are opening up to new gaming communities, and I hope for a significant increase in the game's visibility. This is truly the culmination of our year-and-a-half-long work on the game, a new chapter, and new challenges... but, as I mentioned before, thanks to all of you, I am fully prepared for them!

So, once again, thank you for your trust and all the support. Feel free to if you haven't already.
In 8 days, we'll see you at the premiere of Episode 2.1, and on February 5, I invite you to add a new game to your Steam library!

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes