Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Glad to see Riley's corruption has started with the Dean. I love how well-written his character is.
Can't wait to see more corruption in the game.

---
One question, why does the coffee shop interior look very similar to the one from another game (Billy Love's) - almost the same - although this game has a more remodelled/modern version of it.

I knew the place looked familiar.

Richard also looks very similar from Mr. Parker, the owner of a coffee shop in another game.

Maybe these are common RenPy assets.

Reactions: wildride69

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Glad to see Riley's corruption has started with the Dean. I love how well-written his character is.
Can't wait to see more corruption in the game.

---
One question, why does the coffee shop interior look very similar to the one from another game (Billy Love's) - almost the same - although this game has a more remodelled/modern version of it.

I knew the place looked familiar.

Richard also looks very similar from Mr. Parker, the owner of a coffee shop in another game.

Maybe these are common RenPy assets.
Daz3D assets, there are more common places with other games. You won't find any similar girl though, I have applied myself to this :)

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hello dear ones!

Today marks another birthday for your humble developer! The past year has truly been amazing - I moved to a new apartment, learned a lot about rendering while working on several projects as their graphic designer, and began working on SoD earlier, but this past year was a turning point that brought about the most changes, leading to the much-awaited release in August. The time leading up to today has been truly magical.

If someone had told me that we would receive such support and recognition after 4 months, I would have laughed at them and then called a psychiatrist to take them away. Modestly, we were hoping for 50 Patreons by the end of the year, 100 if someone decided to promote us, but we didn't even want to think about it because we knew it was unattainable. Yet, thanks to all of you, we have the support of over 700 people and nearly 2000 combined followers on Patreon. Whether you support us with $1 or $100, we are incredibly grateful to you, and it's hard to express it in any words. We are confident about the future because we can work on the game knowing that we won't get stuck in financial pitfalls, and the game itself will never remain unfinished like many others of its kind. You are all amazing, and it's thanks to you that this project will undoubtedly succeed, and the game will be fully released in the future.

As a token of gratitude, I'm sharing a few bonus renders from the upcoming update. Episode 2.1 release date will be out soon, most likely this week - stay tuned!

Thanks again <3

loonieaka

Aug 15, 2021
Hello dear ones!

Today marks another birthday for your humble developer! The past year has truly been amazing - I moved to a new apartment, learned a lot about rendering while working on several projects as their graphic designer, and began working on SoD earlier, but this past year was a turning point that brought about the most changes, leading to the much-awaited release in August. The time leading up to today has been truly magical.

If someone had told me that we would receive such support and recognition after 4 months, I would have laughed at them and then called a psychiatrist to take them away. Modestly, we were hoping for 50 Patreons by the end of the year, 100 if someone decided to promote us, but we didn't even want to think about it because we knew it was unattainable. Yet, thanks to all of you, we have the support of over 700 people and nearly 2000 combined followers on Patreon. Whether you support us with $1 or $100, we are incredibly grateful to you, and it's hard to express it in any words. We are confident about the future because we can work on the game knowing that we won't get stuck in financial pitfalls, and the game itself will never remain unfinished like many others of its kind. You are all amazing, and it's thanks to you that this project will undoubtedly succeed, and the game will be fully released in the future.

As a token of gratitude, I'm sharing a few bonus renders from the upcoming update. Episode 2.1 release date will be out soon, most likely this week - stay tuned!

Thanks again <3
Happy birthday

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hello dear ones!

Thanks again <3
IMG_2815.gif IMG_2813.gif IMG_1810.gif IMG_0476.gif

StarkParzival

Jun 6, 2023
Hello dear ones!

Thanks again <3
happy birthday ..... the greatest developer that ever existed

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
Hi, thank you very much for the news. A very happy birthday well deserved. I just have a question? Why are there already 90 pages in this thread, normally it's to talk about the problems. With this game there are none. More seriously, you do a superb job. I'm not going to mention any other games but compared to the vast majority of others you do an excellent job in terms of quality and quantity. Just to say something positive when there is one. Thank you and keep it up if you can. It's awesome and Riley is by far the best girl of all the games.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Good news, I can't wait to see Riley with that cute ass... bouncing.

Reactions: lemaro
Oct 9, 2023
Hello dear ones!

Thanks again <3
The first few pics are self explanatory but the last one has me intrigued. Zoomed in on it and it looks like we get a striptease in an expensive kitchen with wine rack in the back. Deans house maybe? Tag team to follow? Hope so!

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Hello dear ones!

Thanks again <3
Thanks Dev and belated happy birthday

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
any hero that can give me a save file from the begin of the 2.0 update?
even if it's at the begin of the party is okay, I want it to replay the event in the bar

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Hello dear ones!

Thanks again <3
Happy birthday, I hope it was amazing and you have many many more to come! Also thank you for such an amazing game! This is by far the best VN to ever exist, the story is so great as well. I can't wait to see how Riley's story plays out, and I'm sure everyone else is looking forward to it too. Thank you again, and happy birthday!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes