Oct 9, 2023
I just finished this great update and achieved everything except for seeing the ugly side of Wyatt and to go farther with the dick in the glory hole. The game said I could keep playing so I figured I would try to achieve both. I played for the rest of that week but couldn't get more in the glory hole and when Wyatt came to collect I figured that to see his ugly side I needed to tell him that I didn't have the money. Big mistake. He killed me and I died. So I guess I have 3 questions. One, how do you get farther in the glory hole? Two, is there a way to see the ugly side of Wyatt without him killing you? And three, probably most importantly, I didn't save the game lol. Will I have to begin all over to play the next update? Guess I screwed up.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I just finished this great update and achieved everything except for seeing the ugly side of Wyatt and to go farther with the dick in the glory hole. The game said I could keep playing so I figured I would try to achieve both. I played for the rest of that week but couldn't get more in the glory hole and when Wyatt came to collect I figured that to see his ugly side I needed to tell him that I didn't have the money. Big mistake. He killed me and I died. So I guess I have 3 questions. One, how do you get farther in the glory hole? Two, is there a way to see the ugly side of Wyatt without him killing you? And three, probably most importantly, I didn't save the game lol. Will I have to begin all over to play the next update? Guess I screwed up.
- There is 33% chance to trigger toilet scene,
- there is no further scene with Wyatt in episode 2.0 (achievement should be unlocked after the repeatable event),
- that's pretty obvious, if you don't have the save :)

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
- There is 33% chance to trigger toilet scene,
- there is no further scene with Wyatt in episode 2.0 (achievement should be unlocked after the repeatable event),
- that's pretty obvious, if you don't have the save :)
What glory hole ??
Think I messed up again with some side menu...

• Haha
Reactions: GogolBordello
Oct 9, 2023
What glory hole ??
Think I messed up again with some side menu...
Go into the ladies room at the university and enter the stall. A dick comes through the hole and MC runs out. Later the dick comes out again and Riley puts her hands on it but doesn't do anything and runs out. Is that it? No option to jerk it off or suck it?

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Go into the ladies room at the university and enter the stall. A dick comes through the hole and MC runs out. Later the dick comes out again and Riley puts her hands on it but doesn't do anything and runs out. Is that it? No option to jerk it off or suck it?
There is 2nd achievement related to it, that can be triggered after last scene in the game.

Oct 9, 2023
There is 2nd achievement related to it, that can be triggered after last scene in the game.
Thanks for your replies. It's great to see a dev involved in the forum. I went in there a few different times on a few different days after the final scene with the Dean but couldn't unlock that 2nd achievement your referring to. Riley just put her hands on it briefly and then ran out. I tried 5-10 times before I made the mistake with Wyatt but still couldn't unlock it. Shame I never saved but at least now I can breeze through and save when next update comes out. Lol. I learned the Wyatt lesson the hard way...

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Thanks for your replies. It's great to see a dev involved in the forum. I went in there a few different times on a few different days after the final scene with the Dean but couldn't unlock that 2nd achievement your referring to. Riley just put her hands on it briefly and then ran out. I tried 5-10 times before I made the mistake with Wyatt but still couldn't unlock it. Shame I never saved but at least now I can breeze through and save when next update comes out. Lol. I learned the Wyatt lesson the hard way...
Pretty sure it is there after the final Dean scene. You can also load autosave 3 days prior, if Wyatt kills you, we added that feature there.

Oct 9, 2023
Pretty sure it is there after the final Dean scene. You can also load autosave 3 days prior, if Wyatt kills you, we added that feature there.
You might want to double check. Like I said I tried multiple times on different days after the Dean scene and got nothing more than Riley putting hands on and then quickly running out. Might be a glitch missed in final testing. Either way, you made a top notch game and I unlocked everything else in the the achievements backpack menu and the main game menu except that final glory hole. Thanks again for your great work.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
i just downloaded ep.2 and the last save i have is the first version of ep.1, and when i load the save it doesn't update my quest log(like it shows me that everything is already done) . Does it mean that i have to restart the game from the start?

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
i just downloaded ep.2 and the last save i have is the first version of ep.1, and when i load the save it doesn't update my quest log(like it shows me that everything is already done) . Does it mean that i have to restart the game from the start?
Probably yes, the old saves should work, so I'm not sure what happend there.

Reactions: Anony9876
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes