Michael Bavj

Jul 9, 2017
My 2 Cents :)

This game ticks all my boxes. Neat Gameplay, Small Sandbox (Could be without, too much clicking :)). But all the right paths and tags.

As all other games, I never replay them, instead I unlock galleries when I'm done to see what I missed. Therefore I prefer a longer and liniar storyline. So for my type of user, this is exactly the way to progress in making the game as long as possible. This is only do-able since the story (so far) is great, and the Dev, has a great sense of keeping it light and good and progressing.

I alway get to a game for the Artwork, but hangs around for the story. So that the Animations are short, well made just gives it another plus in my book. I think this is the part where Fooxied decides if this Is a good and extensive story, or just an Art showcase.

To give a reference to Being a DIK, this is a massive game, huge updates and extensive stories, but only updates once maybe twice a year. I will never replay that game, so as the game widens, and my selections narrow the game, the update might have a few hours of gameplay (a year), this game the other hand, (just discovered it yesterday), had around 6 hours for me already. So my investment in this game is better than for Being a DIK, especially when we are talking a monthly basis, maybe not as a one time fee. But I assume the dev, needs a steady income, instead of a onetime steam "donations".

lastly Fooxied, keep at it, you are doing very good, this is in my book MrDots level storyline, you have earned your top shelf placement from me.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
#Devlog

Hello!
I hope you've had a good rest over these few days because I've gathered all my energy to continue working on the game. Honestly, spending time with my fiancée and relaxing was a bit tiring for me, as I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd like to create next (but please don't tell her, or you won't see me or the game anymore :wink-wink:).
I'd like to remind you that the contest is still ongoing; only two people have participated so far. I warmly invite you to join because I believe the chances of winning are quite high:
Regarding the latest , you've decided that random and different people should help Riley at the gym, so that's what will happen. We'll create the first scene with a random personal trainer, and then... we'll see.
As for the update progress, I think we're doing quite well. I'd say we're halfway through the work. It's still too early to provide a specific date for the next update, but we're aiming for the second half of January, more likely the first part of that latter half.
Speak to you soon!

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
#Devlog

Hello!
I hope you've had a good rest over these few days because I've gathered all my energy to continue working on the game. Honestly, spending time with my fiancée and relaxing was a bit tiring for me, as I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd like to create next (but please don't tell her, or you won't see me or the game anymore :wink-wink:).
I'd like to remind you that the contest is still ongoing; only two people have participated so far. I warmly invite you to join because I believe the chances of winning are quite high:
Regarding the latest , you've decided that random and different people should help Riley at the gym, so that's what will happen. We'll create the first scene with a random personal trainer, and then... we'll see.
As for the update progress, I think we're doing quite well. I'd say we're halfway through the work. It's still too early to provide a specific date for the next update, but we're aiming for the second half of January, more likely the first part of that latter half.
Speak to you soon!
Such a great dev, 10/10, would support.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
For some reason, I just now played the last update. Hot AF! :love: I really like the direction this game seems to be going. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I don't know where the hate came from, he expressed his opinion that he liked the style but disliked the genre in a rather mature way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enought, but I think to most of us it is a bit perplexing to say the least. I haven't seen any gay guys come into threads and be like " The game seems to be good, but playing as a man and fucking women - sorry, no. Good luck to the developer." o_O

Blows your mine the comments that get made here.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kurious2some

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Hello! I have a problem. The animations in the game look laggy, but then when I go to the game files and play the animations in a video player, they look perfect and smooth.
Also the cpu usage goes to 80/85%, while if I play these animations in full screen outside the game (even with other programs open in background) it works at 20/25%.

Anyway, the story, characters and designs are great. I'm looking forward to see how it goes on! (y)(y)

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes