DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think the riley husband enjoys seeing her around the bar get in touch with the clients.it brings more money,possibly he will be her pimp.
its his fault anyway, hes the one who took out the loan with the secret loan shark and lies too riley about how much debt hes in or how much danger hes put their lives in, so he deserves to be cucked and his punishment should be he gets to watch riley get fucked by other people.

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
I don't usually play sandbox and not event sure why I started this one, but impressed with the excellent storyline, large & varied volume & fantastic quality of content. Slow burn which is also good. Getting stuck to reach objectives (studying hard / mysterious gift / stag night) - a linear play option would be ideal.

Apr 26, 2021
Hi all,

I have completed the game but I missed this collections, can anyone please help me out to get this collections.

View attachment 3162068
This should link you to my updated old post for collectibles. Just follow the quotes
I updated my original post for the collectibles if anyone is missing some. Some are connected to scenes and others you need to purchase. These should be all the fox collectibles you need to find.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
a linear play option would be ideal.
Defenetly NOT! Sandbox is a sandbox and its huge benefit that it gives a freedom of choice for a player. It is good to have various options where to go on the map, to choose which brunch of events a player wish to develop more than others, or which ways of solving a complex sisuation a player wish to choose, because he likes it more than others. Also sandbox gives oportunity to replay the game by choosing different routes of traveling on map, it's more naturally looking way of branching than just to guess which dialog option to choose. By visiting different places on map a player may find different solutions for same or corespondently to different routes - different troubles each replay, and this game defenetly is a rare thing which is desired to be multi-replayed, but only if it would NOT be linear as hell, like it is going for now. That would be a fail if devs would turn it into a linear story without abranches or alternative options just because of lack of fantasy, laziness or a player who didn't ever liked sandboxes and not going to start feel joy of freedom of choices and have responsibilty (deadly gameovers, bad endings, debt troubles, ect) for choices he made.

Reactions: Alabamajames123

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
I don't like 3d cgi games. Ok? I gave a try to most popular 3d cgi games and found it boring stuff by storytelling, with degenerative scenario, silly characters behaviour and lack of options, mainly. But also 3d models were bad, unnatural bones posings, poor key-frame animations, wrong GI renders, but mainly - broken composition in scenes design, so all that was just looking like just bunch of pixels, not exciting at all.
But.
I don't know why, yet. It is a surprise for myself that i am startting to like this game of yours. So i'm asking with all my heart - please don't f up. Make things right. Do a good game. You got all chances for that.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Fooxied, what a way to cap off this latest version. Riley under the Dean's desk, sucking him off with Mike in the room. She walks out of the Dean's office with cum still hanging from her mouth, with a look that says, "So, you got a problem with this?". She has cum to grips with who she is and a good idea as to where she is going, and she is embracing her new self.
Riley ranks right up there with the hottest girls on the site, if not THE hottest. If she was my wife there is nothing that she could do, absolutely nothing that would make me kick her to the curb, let alone out of our bed.
You are a true master, can't wait for the next version. Thank you, brother, and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU PERVERTS OUT THERE - BE SAFE AND DON'T DO ANYTHING CRAZY OR STUPID OUT THERE.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Fooxied, what a way to cap off this latest version. Riley under the Dean's desk, sucking him off with Mike in the room. She walks out of the Dean's office with cum still hanging from her mouth, with a look that says, "So, you got a problem with this?". She has cum to grips with who she is and a good idea as to where she is going, and she is embracing her new self.
Riley ranks right up there with the hottest girls on the site, if not THE hottest. If she was my wife there is nothing that she could do, absolutely nothing that would make me kick her to the curb, let alone out of our bed.
You are a true master, can't wait for the next version. Thank you, brother, and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU PERVERTS OUT THERE - BE SAFE AND DON'T DO ANYTHING CRAZY OR STUPID OUT THERE.
SPOILER Tags??

Luckily I just played the update today and finished before coming here otherwise I would have been pissed.

Finally just as I was about to lose hope on this game, finally something happens to make it interesting again. Well done ending of 2.0 Fooxied.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
does anyone know the bonus code? ive searched this thread and the ones people say dont work (eagle and dragon)
thanks in advance

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes