lawissacred

Feb 19, 2022
Hello dear ones!

Today marks another birthday for your humble developer! The past year has truly been amazing - I moved to a new apartment, learned a lot about rendering while working on several projects as their graphic designer, and began working on SoD earlier, but this past year was a turning point that brought about the most changes, leading to the much-awaited release in August. The time leading up to today has been truly magical.

If someone had told me that we would receive such support and recognition after 4 months, I would have laughed at them and then called a psychiatrist to take them away. Modestly, we were hoping for 50 Patreons by the end of the year, 100 if someone decided to promote us, but we didn't even want to think about it because we knew it was unattainable. Yet, thanks to all of you, we have the support of over 700 people and nearly 2000 combined followers on Patreon. Whether you support us with $1 or $100, we are incredibly grateful to you, and it's hard to express it in any words. We are confident about the future because we can work on the game knowing that we won't get stuck in financial pitfalls, and the game itself will never remain unfinished like many others of its kind. You are all amazing, and it's thanks to you that this project will undoubtedly succeed, and the game will be fully released in the future.

As a token of gratitude, I'm sharing a few bonus renders from the upcoming update. Episode 2.1 release date will be out soon, most likely this week - stay tuned!

Thanks again <3
Happy Birthday brother.
I can't wait for the update, I hope it's not too short :D

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Episode 2.1 - Current Progress & Release Date

Hello beautiful people!

It's time for another info update and a few words about what we've been up to in recent days/weeks. So, as you can see, we have all the scripts for scenes ready, and within a week, we should have all the necessary renders prepared for them. Coding and testing will be a bit challenging this time because we're adding a slightly larger feature and aiming to avoid unnecessary errors and bugs. I can't share much more about it at the moment, but as I mentioned before, our goal remains to advance the storyline continually and gradually enrich the game's "world" to make the sandbox experience more fulfilling.

This won't be a major update; it will feature 7 new scenes, but 3 of them will be rather small, mainly focusing on the narrative aspect... yet, for sure, one of the scenes will be to your liking :) We're also emphasizing greater freedom and finally granting players more choices - Free Will.

This update took us longer than usual, and for that, I apologize because typically, we manage within 4-5 weeks with small updates. This time, it took almost two weeks longer due to some coding challenges, along with the Christmas and birthdays... you know how it goes. Additionally, we dedicate a significant amount of time to matters surrounding the game, including additional licenses and translations. It slows us down a bit, but these are essential tasks. However, I'm confident that once we address these, we'll be able to speed up production again.

If you've made it to the end of my ramblings, it's time for the most important announcement. New episode 2.1 will be released on January 26th, as usual, around the evening European time. Furthermore, the following episode 2.2 will be out in the second half of February to compensate for the delay. Additionally, the game's release on Steam is expected in early March, accompanied by 11 languages: English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, French, German (though we're still seeking Spanish, Polish, and Turkish translators, but I believe we'll hire someone soon).

We have a lot of work ahead until then, but I'm positive we'll manage everything, as always. I wish you all a pleasant day, and I'm off to get back to work.

2.1 current progress and release date.png

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Episode 2.1 - Current Progress & Release Date

Hello beautiful people!

It's time for another info update and a few words about what we've been up to in recent days/weeks. So, as you can see, we have all the scripts for scenes ready, and within a week, we should have all the necessary renders prepared for them. Coding and testing will be a bit challenging this time because we're adding a slightly larger feature and aiming to avoid unnecessary errors and bugs. I can't share much more about it at the moment, but as I mentioned before, our goal remains to advance the storyline continually and gradually enrich the game's "world" to make the sandbox experience more fulfilling.

This won't be a major update; it will feature 7 new scenes, but 3 of them will be rather small, mainly focusing on the narrative aspect... yet, for sure, one of the scenes will be to your liking :) We're also emphasizing greater freedom and finally granting players more choices - Free Will.

This update took us longer than usual, and for that, I apologize because typically, we manage within 4-5 weeks with small updates. This time, it took almost two weeks longer due to some coding challenges, along with the Christmas and birthdays... you know how it goes. Additionally, we dedicate a significant amount of time to matters surrounding the game, including additional licenses and translations. It slows us down a bit, but these are essential tasks. However, I'm confident that once we address these, we'll be able to speed up production again.

If you've made it to the end of my ramblings, it's time for the most important announcement. New episode 2.1 will be released on January 26th, as usual, around the evening European time. Furthermore, the following episode 2.2 will be out in the second half of February to compensate for the delay. Additionally, the game's release on Steam is expected in early March, accompanied by 11 languages: English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, French, German (though we're still seeking Spanish, Polish, and Turkish translators, but I believe we'll hire someone soon).

We have a lot of work ahead until then, but I'm positive we'll manage everything, as always. I wish you all a pleasant day, and I'm off to get back to work.

View attachment 3250434
You look like your busy Fooxied, I volunteer to help with the testing phase if it helps :cool: :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
follow

View attachment 3257245 View attachment 3257247

hot Riley!!! :love: :p
Thanks for sharing!

Makes me wonder... Will there be more school outfits in the future? Not particularly a school-uniform I'm thinking of, but seeing Riley in different outfits in school makes for some exciting eye candy moments. Would love to see her wearing more/different clothes for the reoccuring Sandbox scenes, though I understand that's likely a whole lot of extra work.

Anyway... 13 days, guys. I'm excited! :D

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Planned tags says prostitution... Wow!
Would be hot seeing sexy Riley working the streets in a hooker outfit. Hopefully they actually make her confident out there. Not a demure, shy girl. Every game with a hooker scene has the MC being so nervous and scared, but don't think I've ever seen a shy hooker lol. I'd prefer her to make the most of it, talking trashy, not afraid to expose herself in public and do whatever it takes to get that cash! BTW Riley reminds me of Tru Kait

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Planned tags says prostitution... Wow!
Would be hot seeing sexy Riley working the streets in a hooker outfit. Hopefully they actually make her confident out there. Not a demure, shy girl. Every game with a hooker scene has the MC being so nervous and scared, but don't think I've ever seen a shy hooker lol. I'd prefer her to make the most of it, talking trashy, not afraid to expose herself in public and do whatever it takes to get that cash! BTW Riley reminds me of Tru Kait
Madison would make a great high end prostitute too :love:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
But before the endin of the Episode 2.0 with the free roaming there is something new to do ?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes