Apr 19, 2020
Hey guyz , I was planning to play this one for a while but does it have any sex scenes with other NPC’s (Except the Husband) or should I wait for few more updates.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of Steps of Debauchery Ep3.0

Download
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know how to do the dance scene that requires arrows on android?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I'm missing the 4th on the top row, where can I find that one? Not in the Steam guide or on the computer?
I don't recall, I just went around the entire map and clicked everywhere I could think of but as you see, I still came up two short.

I even looked at that guide and it is pretty out of date.

john5676

Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 2867083

Overview:
Follow the steps of Riley, a girl who moves from a small town to the city to help her husband pursue his dreams. While Mike is busy with his bar, Riley supports him wholeheartedly and often puts others’ well-being above her own. This leads her into unexpected situations, where she discovers more about her true self and deepest desires. She explores her sexuality in college and unravels her fantasies, takes on the role of a waitress at the bar, engages in activities with an elderly neighbor, streams adventures with his grandson and that's just the tip of the mountain. Riley’s world is opening wide in front of her, and she waits for you to explore it.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2024-06-28
Release Date: 2024-06-27
Developer: Fooxied - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 Fix
Language: English, Chinese, Turkish, Russian, Spanish-latam, Portuguese, French, German, Hungarian
Fan Art Thread: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Logs:

Download doesn't work for mac? says can't open app, and it's not because i need to allow top open in security settings

Nrj677

Oct 22, 2023
Why is the picture on the screen split in some scenes? What could be the problem? Does anyone know how to solve?

Feb 25, 2022

Episode 3.PNG

Hi everyone!

It's been a few days since our last update, so here's what we plan next and where we are now. We've fixed all the reported bugs, and updated all the links on , and . We've also made the dance minigame a bit easier.

Progress on Episode 3.1 is going smoothly. As you can see in the image below, our scripts and writing are almost done. We've also completed about 40% of the graphics and renders, and started adding new scenes and content directly to the game. We're planning to add six main scenes, one extra scene, and more activities related to the park, school, and the bar minigame.

Patreon post image.png

Episode 3.1 will be a small update. We're sticking to our plan of releasing two small updates (x.1 and x.2) followed by a bigger one (0.x). If you don't like small updates, please wait for the next one or even Episode 4.0. Respect our work and refrain from comments like "too short." We're doing our best to release updates regularly and spend all our free time creating the game. The new update will be out in mid-August.

In other news, you can now buy the game on , available through a Patreon subscription directly from their site. For current patrons, nothing changes, but if you have a moment, please check out the site and leave a review! (If you are active supporter, you can add the game to your Oppaiman Store library!)

Lastly, I've added renders and animations for those supporting us at the devoted tier or higher. You can find all the animations, fan arts, custom wallpapers in high resolution, and all bonus content currently in the game

Take care and talk to you soon!

(Who would I be if I didn't share a few new renders?)

Patreon post image-1.PNG Patreon post image-2.PNG Patreon post image-3.PNG

Ozliat

Formerly 'Kitten Manager'
May 26, 2023

View attachment 3811727

Hi everyone!

It's been a few days since our last update, so here's what we plan next and where we are now. We've fixed all the reported bugs, and updated all the links on , and . We've also made the dance minigame a bit easier.

Progress on Episode 3.1 is going smoothly. As you can see in the image below, our scripts and writing are almost done. We've also completed about 40% of the graphics and renders, and started adding new scenes and content directly to the game. We're planning to add six main scenes, one extra scene, and more activities related to the park, school, and the bar minigame.

View attachment 3811746

Episode 3.1 will be a small update. We're sticking to our plan of releasing two small updates (x.1 and x.2) followed by a bigger one (0.x). If you don't like small updates, please wait for the next one or even Episode 4.0. Respect our work and refrain from comments like "too short." We're doing our best to release updates regularly and spend all our free time creating the game. The new update will be out in mid-August.

In other news, you can now buy the game on , available through a Patreon subscription directly from their site. For current patrons, nothing changes, but if you have a moment, please check out the site and leave a review! (If you are active supporter, you can add the game to your Oppaiman Store library!)

Lastly, I've added renders and animations for those supporting us at the devoted tier or higher. You can find all the animations, fan arts, custom wallpapers in high resolution, and all bonus content currently in the game

View attachment 3811765 View attachment 3811767 View attachment 3811768
excitement-meter.png

I just want to probably repeat myself here but my mind is blown by consistent game update schedule the dev. team of SOD have!

I just came here from several other game threads I follow (and some used to support in the past) all filled with complains of how last update was 3 months,6+ months and even YEAR ago while we get updates (even if they're what people call small while I call them "setting up the dinner table") almost every month.

Thanks for the hard work SOD team and as the excitement meter shows things are right on track :BootyTime: judging by the teasers.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I looked into the Oppaiman store but I don't like the fact it wants you to login with your Patreon account.

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020

View attachment 3811727

Hi everyone!

View attachment 3811746

View attachment 3811765 View attachment 3811767 View attachment 3811768
we got red head riley before gta 6

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes