GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Just bought the game on Steam, dont even know how to download the game... Do i have to play it through the App? If yes, what a shame. What is the easiest way to purchase and download the game? It tells me "Unable to reach your pc".

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Just bought the game on Steam, dont even know how to download the game... Do i have to play it through the App? If yes, what a shame. What is the easiest way to purchase and download the game? It tells me "Unable to reach your pc".
You can either play it on Steam via app or get the game on Patreon. The new update is not available yet though, you need to wait few more hours.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just bought the game on Steam, dont even know how to download the game... Do i have to play it through the App? If yes, what a shame. What is the easiest way to purchase and download the game?
Huh? You just install Steam then send it to your library and then play it like any other game, it will just be in a nice interface.

Not sure why you say that is a shame...Steam makes it super easy and it auto-updates and it's a one-time purcahse as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: despaireducer

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Huh? You just install Steam then send it to your library and then play it like any other game, it will just be in a nice interface.

Not sure why you say that is a shame...Steam makes it super easy and it auto-updates and it's a one-time purcahse as well.

View attachment 3767978

View attachment 3767978
I guess im just too old hehe

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019

I installed Steam just to play one free game(Dota 2). This guy complaining to install it after paying for a game o_O

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes