Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Like the game.
I hope that the "debauchery" of the wife will a her choice and not forced by circumstances.
It is her choice and you can already tell. Even before the Dean starts to blackmail Riley, Riley has thoughts of how excited she gets from playing around a little. Her inner monologue reflects this, especially in the bar.

Reactions: Takkatakka

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Like the game also.
I hope she grows a third breast like the chick in Total Recall :D Now that would be spicy.
Hehe, got to love that chick. Sadly, shes shot and killed by the state. I would still vouch for Sharon Stone though.

But wow, i just saw that movie again after years! I adore Schwarzenegger, have you seen his documentary? I highly recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Muareb

Mar 2, 2021
Great game, I really enjoyed it. The only criticism I have at the moment is about the free-roaming component. We have this beautiful map with lots of locations, but in the end, for most of the time, we can only choose to continue Dean's quest instead of going to the neighbour's house. During the weekend, this problem is even more pronounced, with whole sections of the day being skipped because... there's nothing to do.
I hope that future updates will address this relative lack of content, because the game really deserves it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Great game, I really enjoyed it. The only criticism I have at the moment is about the free-roaming component. We have this beautiful map with lots of locations, but in the end, for most of the time, we can only choose to continue Dean's quest instead of going to the neighbour's house. During the weekend, this problem is even more pronounced, with whole sections of the day being skipped because... there's nothing to do.
I hope that future updates will address this relative lack of content, because the game really deserves it.

A little preview of Episode 2.0

Hey, hi, hello!
The promised preview, I hope it will make you look forward to the next update. It should be almost three times longer than Episode 1.1 or 1.2, so a lot of work ahead of me. This week I will have very little time to write back, talk to you and work on the game in general, as I have courses related to my main job, but the update should still appear on time (I will give the exact release date when I get home).
In the meantime, have a peaceful Sunday and have a nice day!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Hey, hi, hello!
The promised preview, I hope it will make you look forward to the next update. It should be almost three times longer than Episode 1.1 or 1.2, so a lot of work ahead of me. This week I will have very little time to write back, talk to you and work on the game in general, as I have courses related to my main job, but the update should still appear on time (I will give the exact release date when I get home).

Hot babes in gym. What can be better. Only hard sex with them in near future:devilish:

TheWhizzy

Oct 29, 2022
Looks interesting. Are there already a bunch of sex scenes in the game or is it more of a slow burner for now?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Looks interesting. Are there already a bunch of sex scenes in the game or is it more of a slow burner for now?
There is only one full sex scene so far (and even that is rather vanilla) and a bunch of masturbation and groping.

Considering that the game is still in a very early stage and how the MC is already feeling and thinking it might be less of a slow burn than some comparable corruption games.

Reactions: TheWhizzy

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Hey, hi, hello!

Did he say something regarding the release date as mentioned in this devblog? :)

4.30 star(s) 90 Votes