Comics Collection Pinup StevenCarson Collection [2024-01-12] [Steven Carson]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

memonemo19

Feb 8, 2020
he announced recently that he is going to be focusing on making futa exclusive content, what a shame..

nblstart

Jun 14, 2021
Great collection, thank you!

BTW, there is a collection called "[Stevencarson] Artwork (Original size)" splitted into two parts on E-hentai has a lot images which are not include in any other collections.

These are the downloaded packs, enjoy.

Sylvianari

Oct 10, 2021
Here's the official google drive again for those who don't have it.
It's a pain to sort through, but it is kept updated by Steven himself.
Google Drive
Just sort by last modified to get an idea of the latest content.
View attachment 1226794
Hey, thanks a bunch for that link! However, I don't believe it's as up to date as you think; at least not anymore. If you take a look at it again, the last modified date for everything is pretty behind. Did he perhaps move on to another location for storage?

• Angry
Reactions: TheLokich

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, thanks a bunch for that link! However, I don't believe it's as up to date as you think; at least not anymore. If you take a look at it again, the last modified date for everything is pretty behind. Did he perhaps move on to another location for storage?
I just spent 5 dollars on his patreon membership to check if there was a new archive link only to find out that it's still the same official archive link.
He's still updating it, but something to keep in mind is that the archive never gets updated as quick as the new art actually gets released individually.
Also for some fucking reason whenever he updates the archive folders tend to dissappear only to reappear later on.
Just sort folders by last modified, and if he's done messing with updating the archive it should be there.
Screenshot_20211112-152126_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Sylvianari

Sylvianari

Oct 10, 2021
I just spent 5 dollars on his patreon membership to check if there was a new archive link only to find out that it's still the same official archive link.
He's still updating it, but something to keep in mind is that the archive never gets updated as quick as the new art actually gets released individually.
Also for some fucking reason whenever he updates the archive folders tend to dissappear only to reappear later on.
Just sort folders by last modified, and if he's done messing with updating the archive it should be there.
View attachment 1497252
What an absolute hero you are :D Much appreciated! Steven's work is flawless any way. I would love to support him in future when I am able to afford it.

Also many thanks to everyone else keeping up and updating this thread.

Reactions: Vreis
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes