Comics Collection Pinup StevenCarson Collection [2024-01-12] [Steven Carson]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bjorn1992

Oct 13, 2019
So I am curious, those Steve Carson make only futa content now? He used to do non futa version aswell to most of his artwork.

Reactions: Tera Khal

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Strange, but the size is noticeably smaller than with the old link, 14.5GB in the new and old 23.1GB.
If I understand correctly it's because he has both stopped making, and has begun removing his female specific renders, and is focusing on futa exclusively going forward.
So likely why there's a smaller file size.
Fetus deletus.

B639T

Oct 30, 2018
Hello and sorry asking this its have in female version or only in futa from 2b
please look for yourself :
This is all what i found for you :

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I love Steven's work, although I feel it was a mistake to stop doing female and pregnant variants altogether. I don't mind the futa-only content, given it's really good quality. I feel disappointed in the choice is all. I'm not going to tell Steven to start doing the other variants again, so in the meantime I will point out a couple old archives from 2018 containing female, futa and pregnant variants.

(Part 1, 2,000 pics)

(Part 2, 1,972 pics)

If anyone has any complaints, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Tera Khal

Aug 15, 2022
I love Steven's work, although I feel it was a mistake to stop doing female and pregnant variants altogether. I don't mind the futa-only content, given it's really good quality. I feel disappointed in the choice is all. I'm not going to tell Steven to start doing the other variants again, so in the meantime I will point out a couple old archives from 2018 containing female, futa and pregnant variants.

(Part 1, 2,000 pics)

(Part 2, 1,972 pics)

If anyone has any complaints, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes