Comics Collection Pinup StevenCarson Collection [2024-01-12] [Steven Carson]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JoraKoch

Jan 2, 2020
And don't bother for now, I have them both, need some time to organize everything, better then the artist, so we don't have to reupload all the works every update. Bcs now, it's better to reupload everything.
Sounds like you got your programming figured out ;) Good stuff, a mirror that automatically reuploads all pics from official links is of course best solution.

Reactions: eff45s

JoraKoch

Jan 2, 2020
i mean the opening post, not poster, we can see a report with the links there once you do it
I'm sorry, I'm not a frequent user of f95 and don't know how this works. I report the original post with the link, right? And mods won't delete it?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Revamp complete! OP Updated!

Separated Fem and Futa, reuploaded
Separated 2023 renders from main collection
Added all content up to 2023-07-03

Flaccid (3).jpg 0.jpg Futa on Female (2).jpg
Hell... that was something... but I did it o_O

Some notes:

1) You need to redownload everything, if you don't keep up with artist's archive
2) Old-2022 links are main collection and never be reuploaded
3) New 2023 stuff will be reuploaded at the end of the year and started over with 2024 (I hope I still will be here)
4) You can merge 2023 with main collection and get a full thing, or make a separate "2023" folder and never touch the first one
5) Enjoy
;)

And one more thing, remember this post, and don't share the official links publicly, if you need something, DM me

P.s Latest renders, I made the zips before that, and you need to make 4 folders in futa and 4 in fem for those :p

If artist will ever see this, If you wanna sort by characters, for the love of futa god, start over the archive every year, like SalamandraNinja does. 3300 folders are insane to keep up with...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
LordLegolas Does this revamp include the few preggo pics that Mr. Carson did? I know I found a couple places with a few over the years. I was just wondering. Also, I think I might wait for the compressed version of the revamp before I download anything, just to save a bit of hard drive space.

Reactions: Tom026

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
LordLegolas Does this revamp include the few preggo pics that Mr. Carson did? I know I found a couple places with a few over the years. I was just wondering. Also, I think I might wait for the compressed version of the revamp before I download anything, just to save a bit of hard drive space.
It includes everything. Idk how few tho, you need RE and The Witcher Fem folders, at least

The compression is another thing, pics are already optimized, it's just a lot of them. Maybe i'll go down to 1440p for everything, should be like 3-4ish gb

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
It includes everything. Idk how few tho, you need RE and The Witcher Fem folders, at least

The compression is another thing, pics are already optimized, it's just a lot of them. Maybe i'll go down to 1440p for everything, should be like 3-4ish gb
If I'm remembering correctly (and I'm probably not), there were somewhere around 10-20 preggo pics that Carson did.

May 3, 2018
I don't think it was neceassry to go through the trouble seperating, but hats off to you.

Edit: actually I do have value from it as I don't have to delete of all the fems myself bit by bit. so Thank you

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I don't think it was neceassry to go through the trouble seperating, but hats off to you.

Edit: actually I do have value from it as I don't have to delete of all the fems myself bit by bit. so Thank you
Fem and Futa separated by default, but it wasn't in old OP
I separated only 2023 from everything else, so uploaders don't have to reupload the whole thing every time.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Its a great collection.
Only downside is the meticulous categorization. Get 2 pics per folder insead of 20 in one folder.
And they're also all named the same :(, so I can't just 'ctrl-x, ctrl-v' them in one folder.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Follow-up

Added Compressed for Old-2022 - 1440p

As I said, around 3-4GB

MG-Gaming this is exactly why this thread wasn't updated for 2 years and I had to reupload everything
Even if it was just dumped into one folder, it would be much easier to update...

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
All mirrors restored

jack-sparrow-salute.gif
Anonfile is dead on it's own tho

I don't think it's an actual artists doing, bcs he's been here before and 20gb of stuff was fine
I think it is some fkin rat discovered how to abuse dmca and flag the artists. Bcs it's been to many and to random in the past couple of weeks

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
not a fan of the cyberpunk sets cuz they're all set in these dystopian run-down back alleys or in sewers. it's unfortunate there are so many of them.

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
not a fan of the cyberpunk sets cuz they're all set in these dystopian run-down back alleys or in sewers. it's unfortunate there are so many of them.
He hasn't done any of those in a long time, so I guess you probably don't have to worry about a whole lot of newer cyberpunk stuff.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes