Comics Collection Pinup StevenCarson Collection [2024-01-12] [Steven Carson]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kraken25

Jun 16, 2022
Did someone ever saw / found his model files. I'm searching one in particular 'Cerene by Miro'. As seen in his posts, he still has access to it. More information on my Request

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
if y'all want to share paid links, do it in DMs pls, ty
I'll update the thread regardless

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
The old drive link is working. Nothing has been added since the 11th. Got me worried.
Where?? Here or on kp?? both pirate platforms

Artist don't post them himself anywhere outside of patreon...

I know you all use to mfs sharing paywalled links, but this has to fukin stop...
If you know where to find it, good for you, keep it for yourself.

Artist been here and said he don't mind sharing in general, but as I understand it, official links are not part of it, otherwise why he keep changing the links...

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
However, If you wanna share stuff here, your favorite new sets or maybe new videos,
You can mirror it on any approved host and post the links, or include pics in the reply
To keep the thread alive maybe

I'll watch for the OP regardless

But don't use pixeldrain, some mf keeps dmca'ing the OP links for some time here. It might be flagged.

bruh115rizztofen

Dec 11, 2023
The archive google drive link has been nuked as of january 2024. If someone knows about a new google drive link or another method of seeing recent content then post it here. Appreciated.

GhostRU2

Jan 14, 2023
Yah just to follow up he sometimes takes down the archive then renables it some reason. This time though he actually deleted his archive so if anyone has new link to archive or update why he deleted please share, cheers!
I can't follow him anywhere ever, because the services where he posts content don't accept Russian bank cards.

GhostRU2

Jan 14, 2023
He doesn't delete the archive, he changes the link, apparently just to dump pirates who pay irregularly, but only in the way that you described.
Yah just to follow up he sometimes takes down the archive then renables it some reason. This time though he actually deleted his archive so if anyone has new link to archive or update why he deleted please share, cheers!

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023 July-Dec Futa/Fem - 1000+ pics
Animations folder replaced with new one, up to 2023-12-23 - 38 anims

Merge with 2023 folder or with main "Futa" and "Fem" folders if you have all in one

1.gif 1 (1).jpg Dress (3).jpg 2 (2).jpg 1 (2).jpg
As I understand, artist totally stopped making Fem versions AGAIN, bcs there wasn't any in the past 2 weeks
so Panam pic above is actually the last fem pic from the artist

Compressed version for Full 2023 tmrw

Last edited:

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
I remember when there were a few preggo variants by SC, both fem and futa. Maybe 10-20 pics of Triss and Helena. The only place I've been able to find them is E-Hentai.

Reactions: sentinel92

GhostRU2

Jan 14, 2023
OP Updated

Added 2023 July-Dec Futa/Fem - 1000+ pics
Animations folder replaced with new one, up to 2023-12-23 - 38 anims

Merge with 2023 folder or with main "Futa" and "Fem" folders if you have all in one

View attachment 3256546 View attachment 3256544 View attachment 3256548 View attachment 3256547 View attachment 3256545
As I understand, artist totally stopped making Fem versions AGAIN, bcs there wasn't any in the past 2 weeks
so Panam pic above is actually the last fem pic from the artist

Compressed version for Full 2023 tmrw
I see Steven missed one image of Claire Redfield and didn't add it to the archive. In the folder number 54 in the image there is a photo in the lower left corner. There is no separate original of this photo. Can you give this to Steven so that he can add it to the archive? Or can you (or someone else) share it here or in PM?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I see Steven missed one image of Claire Redfield and didn't add it to the archive. In the folder number 54 in the image there is a photo in the lower left corner. There is no separate original of this photo. Can you give this to Steven so that he can add it to the archive? Or can you (or someone else) share it here or in PM?
This is exactly why his archive structure is ass
Here are the pics, I will add them to OP next time, as a part of #54

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
That would imply there is actual structure to the archive in the first place. To me, it's all one giant, jumbled mess.
Even if ALL of those pics was it one folder it would've been better, bcs you can just sort by modified date
here.... you can do nothing with all of those folders... you can sort the folders inside the folders, but not the pics
And even is you throw all pics in one folders, names will overlap a 100 times...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes