goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
It's time to implement the "I don't know what I'm talking about" tag for your post...
Because this dev pauses the monthly bills on patreon in December and he's page is still frozen
not that i dont agree with your criticism of people that just shout MILKING, but he has a new patreon and he made some new update posts, one of them saying that the update might be done by next week, and that was 2 week ago i think, of course there are numerous variables to consider as a hindrance but yeah, check out his new patreon... or well not patreon but this

oh wow edit: he actually just posted an update report a day ago

hoping someone posts the new update reports here

Last edited:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I have the impression that we will not see an update to this game for a long time, and possibly never
its funny you say that because you dont have to guess because he constantly updates his subscribestar BUT no ones sharing the update posts and i dont get why, you think you can share it ?

JJadams

May 25, 2017
thats amazing news finally, been waiting for this, although no one has been posting the update posts from his subscribestar so it worries me that no-ones gonna share the update on thread but im hoping thats not true
That's why I posted his subscribestar on the request thread :

Reactions: Snakie_07

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
its funny you say that because you dont have to guess because he constantly updates his subscribestar BUT no ones sharing the update posts and i dont get why, you think you can share it ?

Maybe no one is a paying subscriber? Here's a teaser then ;)

Update information...v0.1.8a

Good day!
Finally some good news!
Over 170 new scenes
5 new animations
New character Sonya
New emotes for several characters
And fix some bugs.

To access new content, you need to click on the corresponding icon on Nick's computer.

vikpast_141.jpg

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
heh, "170 new scenes":BootyTime:
if that is true, that would be epic and probably one of the biggest updates in any game...contrary to "170 renders":HideThePain:
Here's the Russian side, maybe something was lost in translation ;)

Доброго времени суток!
Наконец-то хорошие новости!
Обновление практически готово! А значит что пришло время узнать что же вас там ждёт.
Более 170 новых сцен
5 новых анимаций
Новый персонаж Соня
Новые эмоции у нескольких персонажей
А так же исправление некоторых багов.
Обновление будет доступно в пятницу!
Всем хорошего дня!
P.S. Прошу прощения за задержку :(
Nope, it says Over 170 new scenes :ROFLMAO: It went from 1.6GB (v0.1.7.5) to 1.75 GB(v0.1.8a).

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Here's the Russian side, maybe something was lost in translation ;)

Nope, it says Over 170 new scenes :ROFLMAO: It went from 1.6GB (v0.1.7.5) to 1.75 GB(v0.1.8a).
yes hey please upload the update lol

oh also about the scenes thing, maybe it was just wrong wording and 170 scenes was actually supposed to be 170 renders which judging by the small increase in file size could be the more realistic answer, but even if it isnt we dont know how many renders are used per scene so it could be like 2 renders a piece on average idk

Reactions: Snakie_07

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020

Good day friends!
Long time no see!
I just sent out a new update to all those who have subscribed to my page since December. And also to all those who supported me during the last three months of last year. If I missed someone, write me a private message or leave a comment under this post.

This was the last update on Patreon. Anyway, in the near future. If anything changes, I will definitely let you know!
However, there is an exception. All those who signed up for an annual subscription will continue to receive updates throughout the year.

Attention! This only applies to active patrons!
If you are not subscribed, do not do this! You will not receive new updates even if you subscribe to an annual subscription! You will only lose your money!

I repeat, do not subscribe!

If you are an active patron, then you don't have to worry. Every month I put on pause the payment. And I'm going to keep doing that until things change. So by remaining a patron, you will not waste your money.

If you want to receive new updates, you can subscribe to my page on a similar site. All the necessary links are in the game.

That's all.

Have a great day everyone and hope to see you again soon!
So If I get this right, only patreons get the update that payed him the last 3-6 months. So even if you sub to the highest tier right now, you won't receive it. Strange milking behavior. :unsure:

EDIT: Nevermind, hes moving to SS:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes