swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
A lot of grind, no hints, lackluster progression and only children say "Mommy". Stop with the "Mommy". Mommy is for submission fetishes and toddlers. What's with only being able to place champagne at only one specific time of day? That doesn't make any sense. Then there is the lack of character stats, other than a horniness graph.

If there is some sort of story, then it's missing, other than brief lab scenes.

I hope it gets better, but useless grinding gets old fast.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Don't know .. on his patreon he typed on

But what is soon! :WaitWhat:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Gotta say, to know someone wants my body so much they would use me while I sleep is kinda hot. But so is playing with someone else's sleeping body ;)
100% agree with your first point and furthermore its really hot seeing how down bad(horny) she is that she would even do that i think thats another big factor in why its really HAWT i would probably say those scenes are the best of the game

Reactions: MaxTheDark

Farloon

May 7, 2017

Good day!
A little progress report.
An update in its final development phase.
All scenes are ready, the code is written and works, rendering does not stop even at night.
So most likely the update will be ready by the end of next week. But I won't give an exact date yet. However, around the middle of next week, I will release a list of changes and then you will know the exact date.
Have a nice day, everyone!

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021

Good day!
A little progress report.
An update in its final development phase.
All scenes are ready, the code is written and works, rendering does not stop even at night.
So most likely the update will be ready by the end of next week. But I won't give an exact date yet. However, around the middle of next week, I will release a list of changes and then you will know the exact date.
Have a nice day, everyone!
So looking forward to it!!!

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 1858450

Overview:
You start the game with a guy named Nick. The beginning of his adult life brought him several unpleasant surprises.
In an instant, from a carefree life surrounded by luxury and pretty maids, Nick, along with his mother and sister, is left without shelter and money for existence. And now he has to take care of his family, earn money and arrange his personal life.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-04
Release Date: 2022-12-04
Developer: Liebrio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Hint & Tips - Italian translation

filochard thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 239982 View attachment 1839605 View attachment 1839600 View attachment 1839594 View attachment 1839601 View attachment 1839595 View attachment 1839597 View attachment 1839599
View attachment 1839596 View attachment 1839602 View attachment 239980 View attachment 1839604 View attachment 239977 View attachment 239978 View attachment 239981 View attachment 1839607
sex is no'ot

Reactions: SerafinO
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes