Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
Quick question, can you read? This game is clearly labeled sandbox, yet you come into the thread complaining that it's a sandbox. Do you go into vegan restaurants and complain that they don't have any steak?
and do you know what a sandbox needs ? content. do you go to the shop to buy an empty box? i sure as hell wouldn't. you don't understand what point i was making. the game has potential if they changed from a sandbox to a vn its as simple as that.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

paula789

May 2, 2017
Can anyone pls tell which version of Unren will work for this one? The Unren that I'm using giving the error "cannot locate python.exe"?

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
Finally someone with some sense here. Every sandbox game in this forum gets messages from users complaining about the game not being a VN. It´s like playing an RTS and saying the game is bad, cause you prefer RPGs.
I consider that pretty selfish, since they don´t consider at all people who enjoy sandbox games (like me, for instance). But no, it seems that sandbox lovers do not deserve anything to enjoy and every game should be the way this selfish people want...
really you like empty sandboxes? doesn't surprise me really. most people like you and the other guy have no clue what constructive critisism is. good sandbox games exist but this one sure as hell isn't. this game would be way better as a vn. but to each their own i guess. opinions don't kill people so why fight it. you do you mate

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
really you like empty sandboxes? doesn't surprise me really. most people like you and the other guy have no clue what constructive critisism is. good sandbox games exist but this one sure as hell isn't. this game would be way better as a vn. but to each their own i guess. opinions don't kill people so why fight it. you do you mate
You said and I quote "sandboxes are just the worst". I don't believe I need say any more.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It boots at least. Can't promise there aren't bugs elsewhere, but usually renpy ports work fine.

I don't have a MAC, I build them with the official SDK's or with UAGC. 99.7% of the time the dev has a MAC version, so I know they work in theory. But, being built from scratch is a bit different, at least people could take 30 seconds out of their day like you did to comment to let me know it works. That way if it doesn't I can pull the links.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Is it me or does every update add basicly nothing. I keep getting the same scenes as last version, i even extracted and i rly cant find any new scenes maybe a fantasy scene or 2 is new but thats it. Anyone else feels the same?
I mean this should come as no surprise. This game is a goddamn nightmare to play. There is no hint or clue anywhere, and players are just stuck in the same constant loop over and over praying for something to happen.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if you are aware of this, one would hope so, guys don't wear panties. unless you lost a bet, it's your thing or your ????????. Most guys "men" don't wear panties.

BlackJaller

Jul 25, 2019
I tried my best to unlock, but it's what I could, there are things I couldn't do because I needed to go back a lot :C but something is something, a little save

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Is there an any sex scene with family or are we still getting blue ball ? , But one think i must say dev game model are beautiful.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Well, the new content left me disappointed. Besides a scene where Nick gets sleep raped by Victoria, we get also a hint, that somewhere in the future there may be some lesbian netorare content coming, because Victoria wants revenge against Nick's aunt and wants to use the mom for that. If this kind of content will be included and even unavoidable/unpreventable, I will kick this game into the abyss. I was already on the fence of doing so during this update. Why do devs feel the need to add such content? If it's "necessary for the story", then it obviously lacks imagination.
No idea why you'd be surprised about NTR in this game, the very first scene in the game is a dream sequence about you eating someone else's cum out of a vagina, I said this is 2020 and it's becoming true lmao. Where are the naysayers now?

• Sad
Reactions: filochard

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
So far 105 people have downloaded my "UNOFFICIAL MAC build located here" and no one can tell me if it works or not??? Guess I won't' worry about making a MAC version next time there isn't one made by the dev.

Yeah, the build looks good mate.

Just had a quick run through it and didn't find any screen errors or missing images etc
Always appreciate anyone who creates a Mac version as not every developer does it (which is a shame).

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, the build looks good mate.

Just had a quick run through it and didn't find any screen errors or missing images etc
Always appreciate anyone who creates a Mac version as not every developer does it (which is a shame).
Good, that's all I wanted was confirmation it works, as I don't have MAC and if it was bad, I could then remove the links so more wouldn't get a bad download and waste time/data. Thanks :coffee:

Reactions: Les_Riggs
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes