SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A shame! This save hasn't been fully unlocked yet. :cautious:
Ya know you could just look at the thread...the game has been out less than 24 hours.

I tried my best to unlock, but it's what I could, there are things I couldn't do because I needed to go back a lot :C but something is something, a little save

https://f95zone.to/threads/stolen-destiny-v0-1-8a-liebrio.25284/post-10347333

If that don't like it, use UNREN and then you can just look at all the images and animations/videos in the game folder with your favorite image viewer, eg XnViewMP, you can literally do this for every game. Most games you don't have even have to use UNREN the image and video/animation folder is there for all to see.

Screenshot 2023-03-21 041705.png

DevilGizmo

Jan 14, 2022
Do not misunderstand, my friend! The most recent full unlocked update, not the most recent, is what I'm after. :D

Ya know you could just look at the thread...the game has been out less than 24 hours.

If that don't like it, use UNREN and then you can just look at all the images and animations/videos in the game folder with your favorite image viewer, eg XnViewMP, you can literally do this for every game. Most games you don't have even have to use UNREN the image and video/animation folder is there for all to see.

View attachment 2484156

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do not misunderstand, my friend! The most recent full unlocked update, not the most recent, is what I'm after. :D
I'm not misunderstanding at all, there isn't any, it's not a very popular game and it has been on hold forever and very few people played it because it's so confusing for them.

If you want more, go to the very 1st page of this game thread, go to the upper right, search, and make sure it says "search this thread only" type in save, look for posts that say "my save" "here is my save" etc etc.

Please give me save full unloc gallery))
There isn't any...it's been out for less than a day. It's been on hold for months, so there has not been an update for a very long time. Do above/below if you are desperate.

You can grab this sav here or follow the directions and just view them yourself in th game folder.

dundledorf

May 26, 2017
Can anyone recommend similar games to this in terms of quality of renders and the dialogue? Errors aside, I really enjoy the dialogue, especially when interacting with Mrs. White in the shower scenes, and Jane in the bathtub. That mixed with how good the renders are in general is totally my thing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can anyone recommend similar games to this in terms of quality of renders and the dialogue? Errors aside, I really enjoy the dialogue, especially when interacting with Mrs. White in the shower scenes, and Jane in the bathtub. That mixed with how good the renders are in general is totally my thing.

I suck at this thing but I assume you want "family friendly" content, so check out Life in Santa County.

The rest, well, these have just stuck with me a bit, do they stack up what you asked? No clue? Others will laugh and say they are shit, but hey here are a few family friendly games ;)

Midnight Paradise (it's probably stuck in limbo, but has an ass load of content), No More Secrets/Money (it's 2 games one is secrets (damn) and one is money lol), Photo Hunt ( :love: ),Shale Hill Secrets (this one is fantastic, like a hidden gem type shit), The Keymaster (bet dollars to donuts you never checked that one out), The Way Love Goes, Summer Scent (kind of confusing as hell but so worth it)...hell I'm a bit tipsy but these are a few that have stuck in my brain (I've got more, but I'm afraid I will be laughed at enough with those suggestions for now), will they stack up who knows...and for the futa fans, Futagenesis Unveiled, bonerrific.

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
really you like empty sandboxes? doesn't surprise me really. most people like you and the other guy have no clue what constructive critisism is. good sandbox games exist but this one sure as hell isn't. this game would be way better as a vn. but to each their own i guess. opinions don't kill people so why fight it. you do you mate
I get constructive criticism, and I think it´s always useful, but saying that "sandbox are just the worst" is complaining about game structure. You could say "game needs more content" or "there should be a hint system", etc. But complaining about the game being a sandbox falls into the example I previously used.
For instance, I don´t play VN and consider them boring, but I don´t go around threads complaining about it, cause I understand people have different tastes and preferences, but of course you can say what you want. I don´t want to argue, I´m just saying that there are people who enjoy sanboxes (we are the minority, I would say) and it´s only fair everyone has their share in games

Reactions: filochard

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
That first preview image has made me download this VN about 4x. It's really hot and I forgot that I've played it before the first couple times and every time after it's like a "maybe it's better now" download and it never is.

It's not bad by any means, it just never seems to go anywhere and has been in the same state for what feels like a couple years now. Maybe it's just me?

But that preview of her holding her chest in the bedroom is sexy af. Always gets me.

dundledorf

May 26, 2017
I suck at this thing but I assume you want "family friendly" content, so check out Life in Santa County.

The rest, well, these have just stuck with me a bit, do they stack up what you asked? No clue? Others will laugh and say they are shit, but hey here are a few family friendly games ;)

Midnight Paradise (it's probably stuck in limbo, but has an ass load of content), No More Secrets/Money (it's 2 games one is secrets (damn) and one is money lol), Photo Hunt ( :love: ),Shale Hill Secrets (this one is fantastic, like a hidden gem type shit), The Keymaster (bet dollars to donuts you never checked that one out), The Way Love Goes, Summer Scent (kind of confusing as hell but so worth it)...hell I'm a bit tipsy but these are a few that have stuck in my brain (I've got more, but I'm afraid I will be laughed at enough with those suggestions for now), will they stack up who knows...and for the futa fans, Futagenesis Unveiled, bonerrific.
Thanks for the suggestions! I have tried a few of these, but not all. "Family friendly" I'm fairly indifferent about, but I guess it happens that often times they end up being what I'm most into just based on renders and dialogue, haha. Perverted Hotel comes to mind, which was very sadly abandoned.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes