volavoile

Feb 1, 2018
Le jeudi, faites un travail spécial. Le temps est matin. Si vous y allez tôt le matin, vous devrez vous réveiller la veille et elle vous demandera quoi faire, vous devez donc y aller le matin. Au début de la journée (jeudi), choisissez l'icône de la bite et sélectionnez non pour sauter l'heure du matin, puis passez à un travail spécial. à la salle de bain, choisissez de vous masturber et Eve apparaîtra. La scène ne peut être déverrouillée que jeudi. faites-le avant de terminer l'événement de la chaîne twister.
[/CITATION]
c'est bon (enfin)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My apologies. I just played it today, and the MAC version seems to be working fine. Thank you for doing the compression.
You're welcome, I just wanted people to report it was working, if it wasn't I could pull the links so people wouldn't waste their data or get angry, thank you for reporting.

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 1858450

Overview:
You start the game with a guy named Nick. The beginning of his adult life brought him several unpleasant surprises.
In an instant, from a carefree life surrounded by luxury and pretty maids, Nick, along with his mother and sister, is left without shelter and money for existence. And now he has to take care of his family, earn money and arrange his personal life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-20
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: Liebrio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8a
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - -
Android: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Hint & Tips - Italian translation

groknatarz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 239982 View attachment 1839605 View attachment 1839600 View attachment 1839594 View attachment 1839601 View attachment 1839595 View attachment 1839597 View attachment 1839599
View attachment 1839596 View attachment 1839602 View attachment 239980 View attachment 1839604 View attachment 239977 View attachment 239978 View attachment 239981 View attachment 1839607
View attachment 1858450

Overview:
You start the game with a guy named Nick. The beginning of his adult life brought him several unpleasant surprises.
In an instant, from a carefree life surrounded by luxury and pretty maids, Nick, along with his mother and sister, is left without shelter and money for existence. And now he has to take care of his family, earn money and arrange his personal life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-20
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: Liebrio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8a
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - -
Android: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Hint & Tips - Italian translation

groknatarz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 239982 View attachment 1839605 View attachment 1839600 View attachment 1839594 View attachment 1839601 View attachment 1839595 View attachment 1839597 View attachment 1839599
View attachment 1839596 View attachment 1839602 View attachment 239980 View attachment 1839604 View attachment 239977 View attachment 239978 View attachment 239981 View attachment 1839607
no sex in game

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I downloaded this game and I knew it was clone game of Big Brother/Deeper. I could not even get into it as the broken english is just so bad. Great looking characters at least. I don't know the story as the language is just awful. I mean is it that hard to use google translate? Great for those that can understand this game but as for me I am going to opt out.

Just my 2 cents.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
This is my first time through the game and, knowing sometimes you have a couple of scenes before you get the new ones, how do I know when I've reached the end of this update?

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
This is my first time through the game and, knowing sometimes you have a couple of scenes before you get the new ones, how do I know when I've reached the end of this update?
Hey, if I'm correct this update consists of one continous scene without sandbox elements in between. You know it's over when

Also:
if your last savegame from the previous version (v0.1.7.5) was created after...
then you can trigger the 0.1.8 content by clicking the update button in the upper right corner of the desktop of MC's PC.

If your last savegame was created before...
then the 0.1.8 content will automatically begin after that scene.

I played around with some of my savegames a bit and that's how it plays out for me at least.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, if I'm correct this update consists of one continous scene without sandbox elements in between. You know it's over when

Also:
if your last savegame from the previous version (v0.1.7.5) was created after...
then you can trigger the 0.1.8 content by clicking the update button in the upper right corner of the desktop of MC's PC.

If your last savegame was created before...
then the 0.1.8 content will automatically begin after that scene.

I played around with some of my savegames a bit and that's how it plays out for me at least.
Thanks

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
Great game wish there was Gallery and walkthrough mod for this. I tried URM, not able to figure out how to find the missing scenes.
Found out the Gallery on the MC computer

Last edited:
Reactions: Bmagada
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes