Thanator77

Mar 28, 2023
I’m missing one Jane Fantasy - Top 1. I’ve got Massage, Nighttime visit, Victoria and Bathroom one… I’ve unlocked all of Sarah’s and finished the White House scenes!
What’s Jane’s last one and how do I unlock it?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys maybe is a stupid question,anyway if all the pics in the gallery are showed that's mean everything was done? thx

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
The models are hot.....that's about all the good I can say so far. The EnGrish is stronk, but it's not even -only- spelling, it's the general way they speak is just off, it's like their speaking thru a translator or something, this isnt a deal breaker, it can be fixed. The biggest flaw I can see is that there is No hint system & bc of having to 'repeat' previous content to access newer content it feels like your playing one of those annoying time loop games that feel Extra sand-boxy & everyday in game I'm doing the same stuff over and over with no clue about how to progress or if there even IS any more content.

This game has the potential to be Amazing, but as of now imho* it's a bit subpar. Will keep on watch list for future investigation. Good luck to the Dev, I REALLY do hope these aspects get improved !!!!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Big Tits, Incest, Male Protagonist, Milf, Voyeurism, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Groping, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Virgin,
Is the bi-sexual and lesbian content optional

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you for answering. It is not my thing but I wish you the best.
Most welcome and thanks but...
not promoting it, the title or any one or thing.
Just advising what You ask.

Bi/Lesbian content is way over done on several titles.
As with many things, gets redundantly cliche.
Safe travels, Best intent to You and ALL.

Reactions: battali0n

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A new update is out v0.1.8r, quite a changelog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remember the dev does not do a "mac version", I made one with the official Ren'Py SDK.

Stolen Destiny [v0.1.8r] [Liebrio]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StolenDestiny-0.1.8r
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
A new update is out v0.1.8r, quite a changelog.

Remember the dev does not do a "mac version", I made one with the official Ren'Py SDK.

Stolen Destiny [v0.1.8r] [Liebrio]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Huh?! I need to delete the old save file?!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Huh?! I need to delete the old save file?!
I have no idea; I think they meant old save files before v1.8.0.

Sounds like what they did will screw with them regardless I'd still error on the side of caution and start over, it's not that long and they changed so much stuff you can get the content quicker anyway.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I have no idea; I think they meant old save files before v1.8.0.

Sounds like what they did will screw with them regardless I'd still error on the side of caution and start over, it's not that long and they changed so much stuff you can get the content quicker anyway.
So you advice me to start a new game then?

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So you advice me to start a new game then?
I would honestly, it seems like there is a butt-ton of changes made to the beginning of the game making it a lot easier and new animation for some at the start too. Plus, like I said it looks lilke you can get to content a lot faster as well.

Reactions: BYK370

JKGamerAA

Dec 5, 2022
hey man so i start a brand new walkthrough again and yeah there's some change from the previously version so i stuck on this part now. i reach the part when the Ms White ask me to get a lotion and MC say he will ask Sarah at her workplace but i can't access the saloon yet i remember we need to use some tool to picklock the door previously to progress Sarah relationship but i seems now stuck at this new version. can you help me out? i share you my save file so you can easier track my progress. thanks in advance man
in fact it would seem that there are many loops, and some errors that only seem to be solved by reliving the experience from the computer, but even so there are several errors and it becomes tedious to do the same thing 30 times to release a new scene.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
in fact it would seem that there are many loops, and some errors that only seem to be solved by reliving the experience from the computer, but even so there are several errors and it becomes tedious to do the same thing 30 times to release a new scene.
yeah back in previous version i can get the picklock with ease but somehow i couldnt get it this new version. weird

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes