groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Pretty sad. While the renders where not top-league, the scenes were always pretty good and had something special. Also, both M and S were quite nice. One of the few games I supported on SS for a bit.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
guys i dont think the game is abandoned i just think the developers are really bad at keeping their audience informed and up to date with the latest news etc, because this was sort of the same atmosphere of uncertainty when the previous update was just coming out, who knows..
The dev is, but this has been a longer silence since the game returned from the dead though.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
:FacePalm: Please give the player the option to rename the mc at the start of the game. Being forced to use the default mc name ruins the emersion and experience. being forced to used default m'c names= oh hell nooo.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
:FacePalm: Please give the player the option to rename the mc at the start of the game. Being forced to use the default mc name ruins the emersion and experience.
Not sure why you keep reapeaitng the same thing in this thread, the dev isn't here.

Please add the option for the player to rename the m.c . Forced default m.c names ruin the game for some people:FacePalm:. All I am asking is the option to rename the mc at the start of the game. forced to use the default m.c name is a relative's name :sick: .
Please give the player the option to rename the m.c .:rolleyes: Forced m.c name oh common even Skyrim through mass effect series had that simple option in them :FacePalm: View attachment 2632618

If you want to rename them, then use URM...

Reactions: filochard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Capt kirkoh  for f sake.gif
I cannot remember every single game I comment on . So
chill out.gif
You act like nobody else finds your repeating the same thing over and over annoying. You need to start writing down notes on every single game you comment on if you can't remember, then. Otherwise, expect to continue getting called out when you're a damned parrot with your posts. And no, I'm not going to "chill out". Learn some manners and stop spamming.
:FacePalm: Please give the player the option to rename the mc at the start of the game. Being forced to use the default mc name ruins the emersion and experience. being forced to used default m'c names= oh-hell-no.gif
Also, being forced to read using a microscope because you don't know how to use normal font (and especially meme) size and/or you want to avoid getting in trouble b/c apparently you can only communicate via memes = oh-hell-no.gif

Kissing Heart.png

• Haha

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
You act like nobody else finds your repeating the same thing over and over annoying. You need to start writing down notes on every single game you comment on if you can't remember, then. Otherwise, expect to continue getting called out when you're a damned parrot with your posts. And no, I'm not going to "chill out". Learn some manners and stop spamming.

Also, being forced to read using a microscope because you don't know how to use normal font (and especially meme) size and/or you want to avoid getting in trouble b/c apparently you can only communicate via memes = View attachment 3090357

View attachment 3090352
i was't asking.gif

• Angry
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes