Reopubg1

Jul 19, 2023
C
They do not......

Good day friends!

I had to delay the release of the new version a bit and now I will try to explain why.

The new update was planned as the first of two updates. In it I wanted to develop the relationship between Nick and Sarah and prepare new events that will be developed in future updates. But the development was delayed due to certain circumstances.
And the content you would have gotten after such a long wait would have been disappointing. That's why I decided to combine two updates into one and make it more intense. What does that mean?

• Progress will accelerate.
  • There will be less boring chatter.
  • Scenes will be more erotic.
  • Less grind.
I'm also thinking of adding cheats. At a certain point in the game, getting money and getting characters horny turns into a chore that only spoils the experience of the game. And to avoid this, I want to give you the ability to control these parameters. And I want your opinion on this. I'm not going to organize a vote, I want you to write in the comments whether you need such an opportunity or not.

About the release date. I really hope to release the new version in the next two weeks, but I still have a lot of work to do so that you will not be disappointed with this update.

That's all for now, have a good day everyone!

View attachment 2870048

View attachment 2870049

View attachment 2870050
Can you give us chart of pending work like testing and coding and story writing etc please

• Thinking Face
Reactions: filochard

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
At a certain point in the game, getting money and getting characters horny turns into a chore that only spoils the experience of the game.
The "certain point" where this game becomes a chore occurs within 10 minutes of starting a new game.

Reactions: n00bi

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
The only thing I'd ask is to stop making Nick so annoying. Ohmygod it's like "Dude just shut the fuck up!"

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
It's been 4 months since last update! On August 22 he said update would be out in "about" 2 weeks.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes