Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Screenshot_20230417-112603.png
Screenshot_20230417-111855.png
Can someone tell me what's the name of the game's engine? Because this one worked well on my Android. So if i find any other game with the same said engine i will know that those would also works on my phone.

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 2252827

Overview:
You want to spend some peaceful time together with your wife. This leads you to participate as a couple in a trip sponsored by your company. However, at your destination awaits a brood of sexually starved men hungry for your wife's body.

When this vacation is over, whose arms will she be in?

Protect your wife from the beasts surrounding her in this NTR story adventure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-21
Release Date: Japanese 2018-05-11, English 2022-11-22
Original Title: 奪われ妻 〜完堕ち温泉社淫旅行〜
Developer: Studio Ubai -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Size: 1.3 GB
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Android please

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this was... sort of meh... The art was pretty great, but it kind of failed to hit that well for me on account of the fact that the wife had about as much willpower as a wet tissue paper, and she was basically a total slut from the first second regardless of which part of the story you're looking at. She's incredibly dumb too... Like holy shit... so dumb...

I'll give the VN points for sticking to its guns and just giving the illusion that the cheating could be prevented for the most part, when in truth, the wife was already pretty much a complete slut before the trip even started.

Kind of a weird set-up overall...

Ultimately, not a terrible time waster, but also not something I'd care to revisit either.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes