M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I am actually enjoying the game so far. The graphics are good and the story have some form of build up. There are choices involved. I haven't tried if you can avoid NTR fully, but there is a blowjob scene that is unavoidable.

Not saying this is top tier, but of late, NTR games are pushing the bar really low with the bad graphics and poor storytelling.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The story is not great but it is far less nonsensical then i would expect from Nukige. Sadly to get background for wife actions you need to play the wife secret part that only unlocks after finishing the game. However the art is great and if it had some animation and was not censored it would be one of NTR games worth recommending.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Many people commenting on how the corruption is either too fast or too slow... which is it lol???

Aug 8, 2021
"There is no situation in which a girl would ever love me... Therefore it is vanilla that is the TRUE netorare." - Netorare Hentai Coomer

If you ever feel sad when playing these games, please rember this quote. It will make your Batin' much more enjoyable.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Many people commenting on how the corruption is either too fast or too slow... which is it lol???
It is definitely not slow. But there are hints that the wife isn't getting it much with MC as he is busy with work. So she might be pent up.

Which can somewhat justify her fast corruption through blackmail.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
It is definitely not slow. But there are hints that the wife isn't getting it much with MC as he is busy with work. So she might be pent up.

Which can somewhat justify her fast corruption through blackmail.
Just played it, and yes, it feels fast.Add that with the urgency of the hot springs trip.
Unless there is some hidden information about her character...

Dec 21, 2018
It's a great game, but it's not perfect. The corruption of the wife is a little too quick, but it's nice that there's moments where she feels guilty. The art is top-tier and there are a number of different scenarios. It's really not a bad game to play.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes