Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
The one thing that I've learned from watching so much JAV is that a husband should NEVER allow his wife to go to a spring, spa or sauna unless he is looking to get cucked. Having said that, thank you Akihiro for attending the company trip.
A husband should NEVER allow his wife to go anywhere at all, even. The moment she steps out the house there's an army of rapists just *waiting* for the chance to turn her into a cumrag. It's inevitable.

Apparently in this game there's another woman. I hope she's married to one of the guys who fucked your wife and you get to fuck her in front of him, too.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
A husband should NEVER allow his wife to go anywhere at all, even. The moment she steps out the house there's an army of rapists just *waiting* for the chance to turn her into a cumrag. It's inevitable.

Apparently in this game there's another woman. I hope she's married to one of the guys who fucked your wife and you get to fuck her in front of him, too.
*Cough* Delivery man coming to your house with a BIG package for her so even the house is unsafe *Cough*

Jan 7, 2022
It’s been a while since I’ve seen such a fine milf art, splendid boobs & ass.

Pity it was kinda short game. Had possibilities for many other scenarios.

Does anyone know any similar games (translated-not MTL) with this game’s premise or games with similar art?

Thanks in advance :)

gc_007

Jul 18, 2022
Hello everybody. I was just passing by and happened to notice this thread. Mayhaps the NTR be avoided entirely???
Thanks in advance!

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes