LoCOdin

Jan 1, 2020
It keeps saying 'Compiler not Found' anyone else getting this message? If so know of any fix?

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I swear I've played this exact game or something extremely similar before, the art looks a little different from what I remember but the story is the same

Some2

Aug 13, 2018
Because it is not the same if the NTR happens because of our choices, instead of being unavoidable.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
A husband should NEVER allow his wife to go anywhere at all, even. The moment she steps out the house there's an army of rapists just *waiting* for the chance to turn her into a cumrag. It's inevitable.

Apparently in this game there's another woman. I hope she's married to one of the guys who fucked your wife and you get to fuck her in front of him, too.
That's not good enough though. Someone might take of a picture of her changing clothes through the bedroom window and blackmail her into becoming their sex slave. Got to lock her in the basement.

Truesleep

Jan 3, 2022
Not as far as I've tried. It seems to be unavoidable. But why in the world would you play a game called "stolen wife cucked ***" and then ask if you can do a playthrough without NTR, there would be like no content anyways.
Because NTR is a form of humiliation/degradation play, so for some people having it happens no matter what takes the sting out of it. It's not that people necessarily want to avoid, but knowing they could have and still failed is what gets them off.

(I just pulled that out of my arse but it seems right to me.)

Alternatly, some people are turned on by the risk, so avoidable NTR carers to an entirely different fetish.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Not as far as I've tried. It seems to be unavoidable. But why in the world would you play a game called "stolen wife cucked ***" and then ask if you can do a playthrough without NTR, there would be like no content anyways.
well, from all shitguys whho always asking that question, i tthink hes being reasonable in this... the description tell us that how we can protect the wife so that's the point :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Saw this long ago and gave it a spin, man the art is great and all but I gotta pass on cuck stuff for now.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Dev description make it seem we have a choice in the matter because of this:
Can Akihiro and Akane enjoy privacy on their vacation without the wicked hands of other men snatching her away?

Or will she fall prey to their sexual traps?

What will Akihiro and Akane choose?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
That's not good enough though. Someone might take of a picture of her changing clothes through the bedroom window and blackmail her into becoming their sex slave. Got to lock her in the basement.
I was thinking you're making sense something fierce and I was going to agree with you but I remembered someone could come into your house to steal shit, find your woman chained down in the basement and next thing you know she's pregnant and it's not yours.

aspicycabbage

May 30, 2022
How are the sex scenes? Are they all or mostly from the perspective of the husband?

I really don't care about his play by play, inner anguish and/or how he's awakening to a new fetish (good for him tho)...

Arthas

Jun 12, 2017
How are the sex scenes? Are they all or mostly from the perspective of the husband?

I really don't care about his play by play, inner anguish and/or how he's awakening to a new fetish (good for him tho)...
Mostly from wife perspective, there's some scenes with husband perspective and that's when he has some action.

Reactions: aspicycabbage

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
Because it is not the same if the NTR happens because of our choices, instead of being unavoidable.
I'm pretty sure the game would have a name a bit, well, more tasteful? if it could be avoidable: There's a big difference between naming the game "Your Wife is Forced to Service Other Men" and naming it "Your Wife Enjoys Cucking You With 40 Men" ;)

Dev description make it seem we have a choice in the matter because of this:
Can Akihiro and Akane enjoy privacy on their vacation without the wicked hands of other men snatching her away?

Or will she fall prey to their sexual traps?

What will Akihiro and Akane choose?
Most of the game descriptions attempt to give you a certain sense of interest-building idea of what you'll play. It doesn't really mean you'll be able to avoid the issue, just that you'll play a man trying to do so. For you, the player, it's pretty much a rhetorical question

Because NTR is a form of humiliation/degradation play, so for some people having it happens no matter what takes the sting out of it. It's not that people necessarily want to avoid, but knowing they could have and still failed is what gets them off.

(I just pulled that out of my arse but it seems right to me.)

Alternatly, some people are turned on by the risk, so avoidable NTR carers to an entirely different fetish.
That's a great ass-pull BS to justify the game. I approve!! :LOL::love::ROFLMAO:
Now, in (mostly) all seriousness: As somebody that actually enjoys the almost opposite of what you said (I hate the humiliation part of NTR, specially if it's the malicious kind, instead of an actual cuckold fetish), I still find a game that can straddle both the NTR-stealing fetish, the Vanilla-lovey-dovey one, and the middle ground where you struggle between the two, really stimulating for a similar reason: If I know that the issue was resolvable, and there's no actual maliciousness in the cuckolding, I can enjoy every resolution as just an aspect of a relationship going down (or up)

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
She fucks who she wants and build her harem as she wants. The epitome of female empowerment.

Feb 26, 2019
Man there are still a few good Studio Pork Netori games left untranslated, I will patiently wait. Especially that Nephew X Aunt one.
Yeah I love them too, in a perfect world netori would outclass NTR by miles.
Also there's a translation request thread for the game you mentioned, if I recall, translator said he'd start working on it after finishing Horny Wives in the Early Afternoon, which he already did so look forward to it!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes