throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
The one thing that I've learned from watching so much JAV is that a husband should NEVER allow his wife to go to a spring, spa or sauna unless he is looking to get cucked. Having said that, thank you Akihiro for attending the company trip.
A husband should NEVER allow his wife to go anywhere at all, even. The moment she steps out the house there's an army of rapists just *waiting* for the chance to turn her into a cumrag. It's inevitable.

Apparently in this game there's another woman. I hope she's married to one of the guys who fucked your wife and you get to fuck her in front of him, too.
That's not good enough though. Someone might take of a picture of her changing clothes through the bedroom window and blackmail her into becoming their sex slave. Got to lock her in the basement.
So what you're saying is, Japanese hentai protagonists should convert to Islam. Well I guess I've never seen a game with "Stolen Muslim Wife" or "Muslim NTR" in the title. Though I think anyone who decided to make games like that should probably be fearing for their lives.

• Angry
Reactions: mcclem5257

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
So what you're saying is, Japanese hentai protagonists should convert to Islam. Well I guess I've never seen a game with "Stolen Muslim Wife" or "Muslim NTR" in the title. Though I think anyone who decided to make games like that should probably be fearing for their lives.
You need to try decaf because you are way too WOKE to have posted this at 5:54am. Having your panties in such a tight bunch over comments/jokes about a VN is redonkulous. Go vent your uptight spiel where someone might give a sheit about your opinion jackhole!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How do you even unlock "My Wife's Secrets?" I've done a bunch of different routes but it never opens.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
How many endings are there?
I've used the full save that you can get from this thread, but playing through from the beginning I can say that there are 4 endings so far, I wasn't in the mood to search for more if there are.
For anyone that is interested, there are 2 NTR endings and 2 not so happy bitter sweet ones.
The NTR is avoidable to a certain point but not completely, meaning that you can stop other sexual interactions from happening, but some will still happen regardless of what choice you choose. For example, when you "stand up" to your boss instead of tucking your tail between your legs and whimpering as your wife tries to save you, he will still grope/touch your wife as he leaves, what he does to your wife differs from either standing up for yourself or letting your wife save you, but it still happens.
The second example is when another coworker of yours somehow convinces your wife to give him a blowjob just because he "accidentally" exposed himself to her in the hot springs (I swear if the wife wasn't as hot as she is, I wouldn't be interested in her or the bimbo logic she comes up with, its typical NTR hentai 101 type logic at this point)

Its been a few days since I've gone through it all, I'm not 100% sure if you can stop her from getting blackmailed by your coworker or not, there is a choice where you either forgive your coworker for whatever the MC thinks he did to "embarrass" your wife or you can tell him to apologize to her.
Him apologizing to her means he will almost "accidentally" reveal what they did, in which case your wife will intervene and pull him aside for some "much need talk" about almost spilling the beans, another sexual interaction with them after the apologize choice.
If you mainly choose to stay with your wife, as in not leaving her alone to get molested, the only sexual interaction that happens is with the boss, but from what I've seen, you can avoid that from happening if you stay with her.

All in all, this is a very basic light NTR experience for anyone going through it, some sex scenes are hot due to the Wife and female coworker art, some are just so idiotic that it causes you to forget your playing an NTR game for a brief moment and scratch your head, but then you remember its an NTR game and then the logic makes sense for an NTR game.

The not so happy bitter sweet endings are where your wife gets a few small sexual interactions but you end up getting her home fine after hot springs trip, its anyone's guess if the wife continues down that rabbit hole of getting groped by other men but seeing as how easy she let everything happen, I'm sure we can all come to the conclusion that she is going behind the MC's back from time to time even if they don't show it.

The second is after your wife gets raped by the coworker and some other dudes he invited, you get a jealousy sex scene between the MC and his wife, I guess that ends with him becoming a willing cuck and forever locking him into finding other dudes to fuck his wife just so he can get off.

avin.jahsire

Oct 18, 2022
View attachment 2252827

Overview:
You want to spend some peaceful time together with your wife. This leads you to participate as a couple in a trip sponsored by your company. However, at your destination awaits a brood of sexually starved men hungry for your wife's body.

When this vacation is over, whose arms will she be in?

Protect your wife from the beasts surrounding her in this NTR story adventure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-21
Release Date: Japanese 2018-05-11, English 2022-11-22
Original Title: 奪われ妻 〜完堕ち温泉社淫旅行〜
Developer: Studio Ubai -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Size: 1.3 GB
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

great game

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
How do you unlock the wife's secret?

I did all the options and get like, 4 endings, but it doesn't unlock.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How do you unlock the wife's secret?

I did all the options and get like, 4 endings, but it doesn't unlock.
Do the fat coworker route to the end. I had it unlock after that one, but I had done all other routes by then. So maybe it opens after completing all the routes.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes