VN Ren'Py Completed Stories of Submission eNTeR the cuck [Final] [Zee Vital]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
In the second installment of the Stories of Submission anthology we open on William who expects more from his new life after a year of being Mistress Freyja's servant. Freyja tells him the story of Alex and Stacy to remind him that being needy and demanding makes for a bad sub.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
■ A fascinating story about NTR/cuckoldry and the kind of pathetic men who crave it.
■ Numerous sex scenes where the main character only gets to watch or listen.
■ Several Endings. Which one's the 'good' ending is up to you.
■ NTR is not avoidable.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-06
Release Date: 2021-05-05
Developer: Zee Vital -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -

ss_6bc50f3229468d38bf6ae63d42260963baa41a5c.600x338[1].jpg ss_9e1d468faaff6563c2f91643dda9526fcd2db703.600x338[1].jpg ss_4ff69a3aadb882163f1b7306201b663d89512669.600x338[1].jpg ss_b445351bce5a503b8da5f8e8e4d2df067ef57931.600x338[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
the male protagonist is completely out of topic here. The drawing is good here. And the scenes with the blonde turned out well, the rest of the content was unpleasant to me.
As for me, you should not suffer from hemorrhoids. And make either normal content, or the one with female domination and unman. You shouldn't throw everything in one heap. You only run the risk of getting more negativity from amateurs and non-amateurs of different directions.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Based on the OP, this is not NTR. Classic femdom, humiliation, willing cuck story. NTR tag is always used too broadly and lost it's meaning on this site. Other useful tags are missing, so NTR is being used to cover for the entire umbrella of non-MC sexual situations.

edit: Refer to this post by someone who actually played it. I may have jumped the gun. I apologize if it does contain NTR elements.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Based on the OP, this is not NTR. Classic femdom, humiliation, willing cuck story. NTR tag is always used too broadly and lost it's meaning on this site. Other useful tags are missing, so NTR is being used to cover for the entire umbrella of non-MC sexual situations.
Can people please stop with this bullshit back and forth all the time? I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but I will say this: This website has its literal definition of what NTR is. Whatever you feel about it, whether you agree or not, its still their definition that applies on this site to use it as they see fit. They could call it wood and this game would get a wood tag. That's just how it is. Debating it and redefining and all the shit that happens repeatedly in most threads like this just needs to end. It reaaaaaaaaaaaaally doesn't matter what the users think. The admins have made that abundantly clear with how all other tags are used, this one isn't an exception. If it falls under their (lets be honest, extremely broad and vague) definition of NTR, the game gets that tag. Rather than fight and argue with each other, I hope instead the users band together to get the admins to get their shit together about being more definite and strict with how things get tagged.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can people please stop with this bullshit back and forth all the time? I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but I will say this: This website has its literal definition of what NTR is. Whatever you feel about it, whether you agree or not, its still their definition that applies on this site to use it as they see fit. They could call it wood and this game would get a wood tag. That's just how it is. Debating it and redefining and all the shit that happens repeatedly in most threads like this just needs to end. It reaaaaaaaaaaaaally doesn't matter what the users think. The admins have made that abundantly clear with how all other tags are used, this one isn't an exception. If it falls under their (lets be honest, extremely broad and vague) definition of NTR, the game gets that tag. Rather than fight and argue with each other, I hope instead the users band together to get the admins to get their shit together about being more definite and strict with how things get tagged.
Don't want to derail so this will be my only reply on this topic, but we pretty much made the same points I think? We want the admins to add more relevant tags so that NTR can be used by people who actually want the content, and not just as a means to warn people who are scared shitless by any hint of non-MC shenanigans.

Cuckold, netori, non-MC sex (never seen this tag but it could be useful for this site lol). Just adding these 3 will cut down like 90% of the drama.

As for this game specifically, I have not played it, nor do I want to, so please let me know if I'm just way off base in terms of the content in this game. It sounds like there is no jealousy involved if the MC is a despicable cuck like the overview is saying and he is in a relationship with a mistress for 1 year lol. So even by the terrible NTR definition used by this site, I wonder if it fits.

Anyways I'm out~ Good luck to the devs. Seems like a good game for femdom lovers.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes