Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I am enjoying this game a lot, as for the future female/futa transformation, as long as the mc doesn't get fucked by some dude I don't really care.
Not gonna happen. That's not what that transformation sequence is going to be about at all, going off what the dev has said so far and what's in their dev notes:
No force sex or scene will be implemented. I will not create NTR content.
I'm fairly confident the whole point is for futaMC-on-female events in a man-hating environment. Leaving the Amazons pregnant would be a fun revenge for the way they treat men.

Reactions: Vortex@

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
was worried for a bit that this was going to be abandoned, nice to see it was not.
oh, and that main menu background, "Are you ready" just cant help myself and not hear the intro for "KoRn - Blind" play in my head...

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Story [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 384mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Quite lovely, the ntr type of start and futa tags threw me of at first but im glad i gave it a change.
Definitely goes to follow category and wouldnt surprise me if this would evolve to be one the greats.

Please keep up the good work, if i still like it after the futa/woman transformation i will drop a patreon subscription for atliest month or two.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mulan or even pirates of the caribian are how women play men.
Greek mithology, castrated tenors or the actual greek operas where MALES PLAYED FEMALE ROLES
prove how it could be done without FUTA THAT IS A FICTIONAL GENIE BEAST WHO RAPES HUMANS
We got sissification games around here on how a guy would hide a manhood, not to mention
A WHOLE CONTINENT WORTH OF TRANNY CROSSDRESSING THEATER PERFORMING MALES to draw from.
Transformation is to be cloaked like a female in attempt of crossing amazon's land. Futa transformation will be optional for the people who enjoy this.
If you don't enjoy it, you will not have futa content at all.
Not gonna happen. That's not what that transformation sequence is going to be about at all, going off what the dev has said so far and what's in their dev notes:

I'm fairly confident the whole point is for futaMC-on-female events in a man-hating environment. Leaving the Amazons pregnant would be a fun revenge for the way they treat men.
My mc tired of calling the witch as "mistress". Evil or not he wish to get ride of that
Quite lovely, the ntr type of start and futa tags threw me of at first but im glad i gave it a change.
Definitely goes to follow category and wouldnt surprise me if this would evolve to be one the greats.

Please keep up the good work, if i still like it after the futa/woman transformation i will drop a patreon subscription for atliest month or two.
doesn't sound like it
The actual way to implement MC getting through missing his manhood could go any other way,
but becoming futa MC WILL BE STERILE and woman MC WILL JUST BE ANOTHER PUSHOVER FOR THE WENCHES.

Just some thoughts about when will MC start having agency and stop going where the wind blows?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
eh cheating tag is missing
i mean maola is your wife and uma wants a child from you as i see it without talking/asking to maola first
or does he fill a cup and gives it to uma? then it would be donation and not cheating
it´s a bit confusing he flee from the party cuz he tought his gf is cheating on him and now he is the one who does it :unsure:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Story [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 384mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

U Already know that ur mixdrop link are shit and u always give the mixdrop link
Why

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
game has promise but what is that are we forced to call tyra mistress? and I already don't really like the woman.

if it's going into forced femdom type vibe with her and if it is idk how I feel about that.

also I wish this game had a walkthru or a walkthru mod.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, about slave tag, who is the slave? The mc? Or a girl? And if a girl, would be MC's slave? Can i have more slaves? xD

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
game has promise but what is that are we forced to call tyra mistress? and I already don't really like the woman.

if it's going into forced femdom type vibe with her and if it is idk how I feel about that.

also I wish this game had a walkthru or a walkthru mod.
It's not about femdom, it's about her being the MC's magic instructor. You'd naturally address said person as Master or Mistress depending on their gender. It's the same as addressing a martial arts instructor as Sensei or Shishō. Think of it as an alternative to Ma'am or Sir.

Reactions: Dr. FuckFace

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
It's not about femdom, it's about her being the MC's magic instructor. You'd naturally address said person as Master or Mistress depending on their gender. It's the same as addressing a martial arts instructor as Sensei or Shishō. Think of it as an alternative to Ma'am or Sir.
oh I get it. well that's fine as long as it don't get into like some femdom.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes