MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I got as far as marrying Maola. So far I am impressed. The animations are pretty good. Some animations are smoother than others, but I definitely appreciate the time the dev spent making them. Hopefully, the game gets them enough income to make better animations. As to whether or not I want to stay in this new world... well...
screenshot0002.png I am already in love. :love:

Aug 15, 2021
Hope futa / trans is avoidable? Otherwise, this game will be ignored.
Based on dev notes I think it is avoidable:

> 3. Adult content will be fully under your control. It will have huge variety of sex. If you want it and how you want it, it will be up to you. No force sex or scene will be implemented. I will not create NTR content.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
I was gonna comment on the title of this game, but then I seen that's its an Isekai and it made sense.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Could anyone who finished the game please tell how the pregnancy play out?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So far yes and no. Less of a "Wander around aimlessly and get annoyed", and more of a :
"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
"The same thing we do every night Pinky, go hunting/build houses/train magic, then cum inside Maola."

Also, game needs more Elreen. I was bamboozled by that screenshot! I demand more hot elf.

rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
Let me start by saying this Visual Novel is excellent for a 0.1 build. Simple, but rather unique set-up. No Truck-kun. Protagonist , while not starting out a Chad, is also not a looser. I would like to see more of a sand-box progression for chapter 1, but I understand that a VN is following a script with limited wiggle room.

As stated elsewhere, good modeling and some good animations. I will be following the progress of "Story" for what I expect will be a couple of years. Unless China sets off an EMP and wipes all my drives.

Reactions: story_and_magic

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It seems like a good enough start.

A few minor criticisms from me.

#1 The artstyle for the humans look good but I don't know about the animals. The "dog" for instance in similar games does not look like a starved, ragged poodle. Exaggeration but I hope you catch my drift.
#2 The names are quite imaginative for the Akino tribe. With one exception. Gott is the german word that translates into god. With the Akino tribe being as superstitious as they appear to be that would be seen as a bad omen. They are (weirdly) speaking good english and it is phonetically as well as visually "to close for comfort". As the story goes the tribe believes in multiple gods and have survived through their will, they are unlikely to allow potentially angering them ...
#3 A few "scenery shots" are a tad too long. For instance I'm not exactly keen on watching a not interuptable full animation of a dick sliding over a pussy for 10 seconds.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Seems like a decent start, will look forward to more, although as some have already mentioned I'm not sure the point to the sex mini game.

Reactions: pulicabobu
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes