story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
"HA HA I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU" WTF speech it is there is no NTR. Right in the first scene, Elena cheats with Negro. Another shit lying dev. That's the end of my game.

And you instantly wrote a negative review with one star?!
Did you see any sex scene or even kissing ... anything of that sort? That was not an NTR and the game will not have one.
I cannot change your mind, but I would appreciate if you are not so easy of trying to kill a starting project. It is easy to destroy something, but extremely hard to create one.

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
And you instantly wrote a negative review with one star?!
Did you see any sex scene or even kissing ... anything of that sort? That was not an NTR and the game will not have one.
I cannot change your mind, but I would appreciate if you are not so easy of trying to kill a starting project. It is easy to destroy something, but extremely hard to create one.
They didn't bake donuts there either. Why would MC immediately drink himself if it hadn't seen a woman cheat on him. And that Elena sentence already said a lot. It could have already ended the whole game. And if shit happens in the background it’s as bad as it would be in front of your eyes.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
They didn't bake donuts there either. Why would MC immediately drink himself if it hadn't seen a woman cheat on him. And that Elena sentence already said a lot. It could have already ended the whole game. And if shit happens in the background it’s as bad as it would be in front of your eyes.
Yeah, I like the visuals so I'm pondering wether to try it or not, so can someone please confirm:

Did an LI have sex with someone other than the MC or not? It doesn't relly matter to me if we can see it or not.

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Well... here the people are more knowledgeable of me .... If everyone think that this is NTR adult content .. I will delete the whole scene and change the story.
Elena didn't kiss with anyone .. maybe nothing happen, but MC misunderstood the situation. .. how about that?
He was wrong and Elena didn't cheat at all !!!!

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Well... here the people are more knowledgeable of me .... If everyone think that this is NTR adult content .. I will delete the whole scene and change the story.
Elena didn't kiss with anyone .. maybe nothing happen, but MC misunderstood the situation. .. how about that?
He was wrong and Elena didn't cheat at all !!!!
is she a LI?

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
She is in that moment MC's girlfriend .. but as I state earlier, no any kind of sexual act has been shown .... no one knows what is happening, but just some assumption leading the MC to believe that she is cheating on him.
no that not what im asking. I really don't care about her. what im asking is if she have a romance path in future? or any path.
if not then it's not really ntr whatever is happened there.
almost forgot, loved this release. definitely on my watchlist:whistle:

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
no that not what im asking. I really don't care about her. what im asking is if she have a romance path in future? or any path.
if not then it's not really ntr whatever is happened there.
almost forgot, loved this release. definitely on my watchlist:whistle:
MC is no longer on Earth ... he will not see anyone from his past.

Thank you xinkala

Reactions: xinkala

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
As a self-confessed NTR hater, I unfortunately don't understand the discussion that has been raised here at all.
Surely nothing happened that could be described as NTR?
Sure, the shitty would-be girlfriend threw herself at MC's work colleague, very aggressive flirting or hitting on I would say.
But this is exactly the starting point for the mental situation of our MC, isn't it?
How else should MC decide to really stay there after his involuntary jump into another world?
Much more it annoys me that MC constantly talks about wanting to go back home. Although he has already admitted to himself that this is a completely shitty life!
THAT is really more disturbing and not the shitty girlfriend in the earth world.

So just give this work a chance to really tell and unfold its story too.
The shown so far has me really very interested and excited.
If the DEV now still manages to start our MC in the new world willingly a new life and may also please have success, I'm more than satisfied (y)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
story_and_magic: I'd like to pitch Story to you.
Bigtime game developer: Alright, what's your story called?
story_and_magic: "Story".
BGD: Yes, your story. What's it called?
story_and_magic: "STORY".
BGD: Yes! Your story! What is the title?!
story_and_magic: "STORY!"

And so the conversation went, well into the night.

Reactions: Nope and jdw6

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Yeah, I like the visuals so I'm pondering wether to try it or not, so can someone please confirm:

Did an LI have sex with someone other than the MC or not? It doesn't relly matter to me if we can see it or not.
MC
Thank you Markosh, that answers my question. If she's the old world girlfriend then she is not an LI and there is no reason to get hung up about it. It wouldn't even bother me if we actually saw it. ;)
The guy who wrote the review is a dick, and I wish you good luck story_and_magic !

Btw, is anal one of the planned tags?
Thank you Zamu77,
it will have this sex type.

Reactions: Zamu77

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
I still didn't play, because is the first version and most of the time I will wait for the more, but if she's is gf in the original world and she's cheating it is kinda of NTR but if it's not shown and if she will not appear anymore it's kinda irrelevant. But please don't try to do like some devs that like really like to walk the line and we got the whole game with the MC having weird trauma induced flashbacks or weird dreams of her cheating.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Neither the b..witch nor the asshat can be interacted with in any way shape or form.
Not before the story starts nor at any point afterwards.
She did not want the MC to come with her to this party meaning she did not want to let him know.

You may not like it but shit (or in this case cheat) happens.
NTR includes the willingness of at least one person to "rub it in".
If they came up to the MC or the b..witch taking a sideways glance at MC in the second he was looking it would be. But that simply is not the case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I still didn't play, because is the first version and most of the time I will wait for the more, but if she's is gf in the original world and she's cheating it is kinda of NTR but if it's not shown and if she will not appear anymore it's kinda irrelevant. But please don't try to do like some devs that like really like to walk the line and we got the whole game with the MC having weird trauma induced flashbacks or weird dreams of her cheating.
Yep, I feel the same and I will avoid creating this kind of content.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yep, I feel the same and I will avoid creating this kind of content.
The problem is, at least from my hanging around the Harem boyz in their off topic thread is that they ideally want no other men, or if there is they should not have any sexual interaction, even flirting with any of the love interests. Just not showing a scene isn't really enough for them and once they get a hint of anything like that they tend to mistrust the dev in future and the game spreads among them like wildfire as something to avoid. Now I'm a NTR/Futa dev, (although I'm more futa than NTR, if I had to drop one of them, sorry guys but I'd drop NTR. If that upsets any supporters just know that girls tend to be more level headed so I can change my mind feel free to send your girlfriend round to mine to negotiate) but from what I understand of them they don't like to be surprised, they like everything upfront, even if a scene can be debated they tend to err on the side of caution tending to ignore a game with even a HINT of NTR.

You didn't ask for advice so feel free 100% to tell me to piss off, but the camps are so hostile to each other that echoing what an above poster said, it's better not to walk the line with either of the two. You've already encountered the hostility of one of the harem lads (most of them have been....tolerant of me to be fair so I can't tar all of them with the same brush) speaking of a scene with an old girlfriend and giving you I assume a now deleted review. My advice?

1) Drop NTR or NTR-like scenes completely, publicly acknowledging some might have interpreted this scene that way, and go fully for the macho guy getting all the girls who fall for him because he says 'hello' thing.

2) Have NTR but make sure it's tagged and ideally a large disclaimer on pages so people have no excuse.

Since you've said above you don't want any NTR content, it might be advisable to ask if scenes you are going to add might fall under it or close to it. I'm sorry you've had to get caught up in the whole Harem/NTR thing, I've seen it a few times. i get that a scene might give the character motivation or a background story, or that others don't think it is NTR so they avoid tagging it. But it is what it is.

That said, it's early days, you are just beginning and for me personally, I don't mind what a game contains I have respect for anyone that takes that first step. Even if a game isn't to my taste I salute anyone willing to make the effort. I genuinely wish you well and that the game succeeds. BTW if you click on where it says 'tickets' you can request a developer badge.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Initial thoughts (I have played until the part with the 2 shamans): For a fantasy story it's pretty good, and there's a decent amount of urgency, just cuts to the chase, but at the same time it may be too fast. I get that this initial part is mostly setup, but I hope that down the line it has more room to breathe in certain sections too (especially if the setting is nice). I'm sure you know the grammar/spelling is not the best, but I don't mind if the fantasy world people speak weirdly, as long as MC, thinking, and menu options are improved. It would also be nice if the shamans (and maybe others?) have their names displayed during speech rather than their descriptions.

Reactions: youngethan
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes