• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Very mixed bag so far.
The setup for the plot is good. It's a good start for an isekai game. I also like that the MC is a grown man, which seems rare for this kind of game.
Lots of people make fun of the title, and I get why. I think it might be too generic.
Language-wise, it's a mid-sized disaster. Some words are misspelled (e.g. "Lesten quitely" -> "Listen quietly"). Sometimes it's words the dev invented, like Zomalia/Zamolia. One of those is right, and I don't know which. More importantly, everyone speaks like they're still learning the language. There's missing and misplaced articles, tons of missing commas. Frankly, a proofread is needed.
Turning sex scenes into minigames is a really bad idea. It's impossible to enjoy.
Also, I think someone mentioned it already, but the name Gott is just weird. It's German for "god", which just looks weird as a name for a side character, especially for a German like me.
Finally, while I'm in favor of giving the player lots of choices, I think that maybe touching the magic-unlocking stone should not have been optional, given that the MC has to take a 3-day trip back to the stone, and another 3 days to get back to the village, all alone, which seems a bit too dangerous to be worth the risk.

I really hope you fix your script and give us more. There's a lot of potential here.

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Very mixed bag so far.
The setup for the plot is good. It's a good start for an isekai game. I also like that the MC is a grown man, which seems rare for this kind of game.
Lots of people make fun of the title, and I get why. I think it might be too generic.
Language-wise, it's a mid-sized disaster. Some words are misspelled (e.g. "Lesten quitely" -> "Listen quietly"). Sometimes it's words the dev invented, like Zomalia/Zamolia. One of those is right, and I don't know which. More importantly, everyone speaks like they're still learning the language. There's missing and misplaced articles, tons of missing commas. Frankly, a proofread is needed.
Turning sex scenes into minigames is a really bad idea. It's impossible to enjoy.
Also, I think someone mentioned it already, but the name Gott is just weird. It's German for "god", which just looks weird as a name for a side character, especially for a German like me.
Finally, while I'm in favor of giving the player lots of choices, I think that maybe touching the magic-unlocking stone should not have been optional, given that the MC has to take a 3-day trip back to the stone, and another 3 days to get back to the village, all alone, which seems a bit too dangerous to be worth the risk.

I really hope you fix your script and give us more. There's a lot of potential here.
Thank you for finding the misspelled words... I fixed Zomalia... the other has been corrected already.

I don't know German ... so I didn't know that "Gott" has meaning.. it is hard to find word which doesn't have meaning in some language... but it is at the beginning of the game and I can change the name.
Thank you for letting me know about it.

Thank you for finding the bug with Maola (EDIT: oops..it was someone else..) - I found a big error in my script and indeed Maola was everywhere ... it is fixed for the next update ( I will make v.0.1.1 soon.. this is a major bug).

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2021
What sort of pregnancy are you planning? Like, how long will it last? Would it go through the three phases? Is the player around to see the labor? Would labor happen gradually? Does parenting have unique interactions? Will there be interactions like care and comfort for the lady?

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
Great job for the beggining but i don't like the sex mini game too and i have a question for you will there be a child of mc or not

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
so, where is futa or trans? and wheres the transformation? did i go past it or is it absent as of now?:unsure:

Reactions: xexeros

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Story [v0.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Good start so far. Interested to see where this goes with world travelling. One thing you may want to fix is that I chose not to marry Maola just because I wasn't sure what other girls would be available in that world and half the scenes still act like you did. Like when building houses or the firepit scenes after hunting. Other than that, I look forward to more updates.

Reactions: story_and_magic

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Good start so far. Interested to see where this goes with world travelling. One thing you may want to fix is that I chose not to marry Maola just because I wasn't sure what other girls would be available in that world and half the scenes still act like you did. Like when building houses or the firepit scenes after hunting. Other than that, I look forward to more updates.
I just released version 0.1.1 and the bug with Maola has been fixed.
Thank you for reporting it !

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes