Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
MC is male.
If the shapeshift is letting the boobs grow and transforms the dick into a pussy it is shapeshifting into a woman.

If the shapeshift is letting the boobs grow but does nothing to his dick it is shapeshifting into a shemale.

If the shapeshift is letting the boobs grow, is adding a pussy and leaving the penis as it is it is shapeshifting into a futa.

You without any evidence whatsoever immediately assumed
#1 the TAG is wrong and
#2 only the first two shapeshifting spells are possible
You forgot one more
If the shapeshifting add dick to a woman and making them futa/shemale

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
OH COME ON!!
7 nights in a row the EXACT same routine, same dialog, same position even, same meal, same EVERYTHING!!!
How about something different...NOPE that takes too much effort we couldn't do THAT, let's keep it MIND NUMBINGLY repetitive!??

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Reads title "Story" mmmhmm, yup, that's a title right there. What type of story? who knows... Ah, an elf and such, it's a Fantasy Story, got it. Moving on....

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Story [v0.3] [story_and_magic] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,12 GB / 398 MB - STORY-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 364 MB - STORY-0.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Story (0.2) Walkthrough Mod
Download at your own risk! This mod may break your game, saves

*This is just recommendations. Highlighted choices may not be the best choices:D
Will you be updating. Check above post

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Story-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Lgn332

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Honestly, that was quite enjoyable. It's a bit of a slow burn towards the saucy situations, but sometimes that's just how it goes creating a story that has that mythical fanciful construct known as a plot.

Bummed that I ran out of content before being able to play around with water spell transformation mojo, but that just leaves something to look forward to, I suppose. Bonus points if we can be a bit of a sloot (time to grind that seduction skill!) in the future.

The lore and setting is interesting, and the characters have a bit of depth and feel to them. I was fond of most of them, really. The various tweaks for personality and goal (such as compassion versus being volatile, or being a builder or protector in contrast to a rolling stone) are also appreciated.

The playful reenforcement of the reader paying attention for the properly written spells is a nice touch.

Although one thing that I immediately found myself thinking given the setting and setup is why couldn't our MC chat with his lady wife about the obvious lizard in the room -- sexy times, children and spreading of the seed. For example, the tribe is obviously struggling, so when the villager confides that they are desperate for a child and approaches the potent new shaman in training, I feel like there's been enough trust and honesty laid out between couple (depending on choices made) to just straight up say, "soooo.. how do we feel about repopulating the tribe, honey?"

Or the main character could just be a jerk about it and she'd still accept him, seems like, but getting the nod of approval seems way more entertaining.

Looking forward to more of the story.

Reactions: Reficul

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Story (0.2) Walkthrough Mod
Download at your own risk! This mod may break your game, saves

*This is just recommendations. Highlighted choices may not be the best choices:D

Here's a work around tool that I use (0x52_URM) as a back up to see what's behind story choices, due to the walk through not being updated. This will also show and allow a player to see and bypass story requirements (recommend saving before using this method).

Install: Extract and place 0x52_URM file into your game folder, then run your the renpy game exe. (Can only be used for Renpy games, will not work with Unity or other game engines.)

screenshot0002.png

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes