VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.11.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Loving this still, any idea when the nxt update will be?
According to the Aaryn's patreon the seventh of this month so this coming Monday
Yeah, hoping for around then. If you're on the Patreon and dont support, you can still do a "follow" on there for free and get notifications when I do the free post. I'll always post on the Patreon first then I usually head over here right after. But this depends on my work schedule, too. For patreon, I can set things up ahead of time and just have it release automatically on that date. I can't do that over here

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Aaryn? What the... You changed your avatar... Oooh no... It looks so professional and cool... Yuck. XD

What's next? You'll start talking in plural?

Hahaha sry for my weird sense of humour... Just wanted to wish you a happy New year (I know I'm late, please think of some awkward excuse, coz I'm terrible at those), and send some hugs and good vibes your way! :D

Cheers mate!

Reactions: Aaryn

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Aaryn? What the... You changed your avatar... Oooh no... It looks so professional and cool... Yuck. XD

What's next? You'll start talking in plural?

Hahaha sry for my weird sense of humour... Just wanted to wish you a happy New year (I know I'm late, please think of some awkward excuse, coz I'm terrible at those), and send some hugs and good vibes your way! :D

Cheers mate!
Haha! Hey bro, I did change my avatar. I got bored and basically made myself on Daz. This one definitely captures me rather than using one of the game characters...plus, it separates me a bit from the characters so yeah...

Thanks for the New Years luv, man. Same to you! Dont worry about being late. I'm not one for formalities.

Reactions: Kronordil

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah, go give ChrizStorm a like, y'all. He's done a lot to help promote the game and really helped launch a marketing campaign for me without even meaning, too. He's also a pretty nice guy. We've chatted a few times about the game and other random shyt and I think he's pretty good people.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Good evening, I did not play this game and I do not plan to since it is not up my alley but every time I see this game pop up in the "latest updates" section I just have the intense urge to answer the question in the title.
Yes.
That was all I wanted to do, I hope I have not caused to much irritation and that everyone here has a lovely evening and an amazing year ahead of them.

Reactions: Aaryn

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Good evening, I did not play this game and I do not plan to since it is not up my alley but every time I see this game pop up in the "latest updates" section I just have the intense urge to answer the question in the title.
Yes.
That was all I wanted to do, I hope I have not caused to much irritation and that everyone here has a lovely evening and an amazing year ahead of them.
Lmao. Cross that shit off your bucket list! Glad you stopped by, man. Take care

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Shame the download limits have been reached on Gdrive. Any chance some superhero could do a sparkly Mega download? Pretty please! :)

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes