DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Game is getting better and better i started a new game grinding feels a lot less than before, i thought of many situations but didn't imagine bath scene thanks for that surprise.
Keep up the good work

Mar 25, 2018
according to changelog, 2 new characters were added. was able to meet ana gardner but i can't seem to meet the other one, julia carson. anybody knows how to meet/see her? thanks

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
after about 40 minutes my initial reactions are ..
1. nice renders.
2. interesting interface
3. what exactly am I supposed to do .. what does all this mean anyways?
4. what the hell am I discussing with them.. how do I even know if I'm doing it right or there is anything happening?
5. pretty grindy

I'll give it a little bit longer. I think if you don't mind grind in your games this might be a good game for you. This just is not the type of game I'm willing to grind for myself.

Reactions: IXL

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Eh... not my cup of grind-as-fuck:alien: Also, for such a grind heavy game, there is a fatally severe lack of proper hints and such. Also, event tracker should be a thing in this game. And for all things unholy and twisted; Mark incomplete/WIP quest lines as WIP/continues next/future update. Might check back on this game when/if it's complete. For me, as it is now, it's one Meh¯\_(ツ)_/¯ out of five (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree! All the characters actually "LOOK" their age. I also like the fact that MC doesnt have to waste half the game chasing after some innocent nerdy girl that looks like a 12 year old boy in a wig. (that chubby nerd in foot of the mountain. if you follow the WT for example. Tangled Up is another example).

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
to meet anna gardnar arrange meeting with lawyer few times and discus topics with her 2-4 time ask her about father's case click on step-family she'll give you address then go to new location

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
And then you see here and she sends you away, how can i see her again?
if i understand correctly ( I could be wrong) but you don't till the next update. This was just to introduce her into the game.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Majority just want to fap to incest fantasy not actual old wrinkly woman with saggy tits (maybe some are into it)
So .. You can share the latest SAVE ... to me and anyone else ?
I believe there are many others. .. confused by doing quests .. Can't get through
please...

3.70 star(s) 153 Votes