ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
I've got to a point where the mom keeps hanging around in the sisters room and doesn't come to bed. I've made sure to suggest mom stays with the MC but he wakes up in the middle night and she isn't there. Have I missed/messed something?

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I've got to a point where the mom keeps hanging around in the sisters room and doesn't come to bed. I've made sure to suggest mom stays with the MC but he wakes up in the middle night and she isn't there. Have I missed/messed something?
1 of 2 things-1:try to change mom with any sister and see if that solve the problem
2:While eating dinner when option comes up click on phone then personal status then back

ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
1 of 2 things-1:try to change mom with any sister and see if that solve the problem
2:While eating dinner when option comes up click on phone then personal status then back
Eventually got it to work thanks, I'm pretty sure it ignored my first few tries but at least its fixed now.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Second error i found
File "game/PersonClass.rpy", line 280, in GetVariablesList
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Alias'[/code]
Thanks for your reports. Some errors I couldn't repeat, but I hope it's fixed.
New ver 0.6.2 with bug fix is out now

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Makes waking up during the night sense? I only got 1 scene with the older sister but only 1 time and nothing with the other 2 girls?

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Once Lily is high enough level, you can follow her to the mall from school on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.
I don't know how to find out about the dark haired sister yet.
how? i already done everything but still nothing, i tried to follow her from school but she ain't there

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how? i already done everything but still nothing, i tried to follow her from school but she ain't there
After the second lesson in class, click on Lily. You will have the option to follow her.
During the first two attempt you will lose her before she arrives at the store, but the third time you will discover where she actually works.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes