faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
what is the allure stat, conflict stat, and opinion stat for each character in this game while using a save editor?

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
After the second lesson in class, click on Lily. You will have the option to follow her.
During the first two attempt you will lose her before she arrives at the store, but the third time you will discover where she actually works.
yea, found it.. i need more, like eating chicken wings

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
What the fuck? I wasn't doing anything. Just trying to improve our relationship and sexual tension. Nothing unordinary. Why is this happen?

capichino

Feb 7, 2018
What the fuck? I wasn't doing anything. Just trying to improve our relationship and sexual tension. Nothing unordinary. Why is this happen?
Make sure you achange who is sleeping with you in your room, if you stay with your Mum for too long then your sisters conflict stat will rise too high and you will get one of the bad endings

Reactions: Max-Payne and Punto

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
Make sure you achange who is sleeping with you in your room, if you stay with your Mum for too long then your sisters conflict stat will rise too high and you will get one of the bad endings
bad endings? is this game finished?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
A huge grindfest, with a needlessly overcomplicated system with little to return, and a semi-cliche story and lots of bugs. At least it looks good.
even with console cheats my feelings exactly

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
How can I meet Anne Garner ?
1) first, you should discover why mom broke up with dad. That was in the earlier versions of the game, but now if you know it the quest about the second family should appear.
2) there is a lot of people in the game who knows where to find them: Lisa (won't talk), girls in the lawyer firm and cops (only man will talk), but to make them to talk you must be on very good terms.
3) with the address go to the Suburb in the daytime

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
1) first, you should discover why mom broke up with dad. That was in the earlier versions of the game, but now if you know it the quest about the second family should appear.
2) there is a lot of people in the game who knows where to find them: Lisa (won't talk), girls in the lawyer firm and cops (only man will talk), but to make them to talk you must be on very good terms.
3) with the address go to the Suburb in the daytime
How do I know section 1? It seems I have never done this.

Reactions: Henry73au
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes