• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to do that ? i share room with her , give her money everyday , fuck her after massage , go to bar every night when she work buy drinks ! there she grab my dick but that is all ! repeated that scene over 20 times !
I went to sleep about 23:00 and she woke me up when she came home from work horny.
I may have talked to her at work and asked her how she feels but I don't really remember.

Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
und mir fehlen die events weiss net wie ich die kriege schweres spiel ohne anleitung
Hast du herausgefunden wo sie arbeitet? Das Spiel ist ganz schön schwierig und man muss jede Aktion ständig wiederholen.
Wenn du keine Lust auf ständiges "Grinden" hast ich kann dir eine Save-Datei schicken.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
was muss ich bei der machen nur shop oder was anderes auch? weil ich bei allen die events suchen muss

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
was muss ich bei der machen nur shop oder was anderes auch? weil ich bei allen die events suchen muss
Du musst jede einzelne Aktionen bei Lilly ausführen,das heißt bei der Dialog immer die Interessen diskutieren,Geld schenken,wo Sexuelle Spannung ist ständig aufbauen und am besten das Zimmer teilen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i just hope that the next update will finally contain bareback sex with mom...
Bareback with all the women. :love: :love: And wish pregnancy would come around a time or two.:giggle::p:love:

Can we get the mom's car to use??? StraitenedTimes 2021-05-05 13-48-12-57.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Xabder

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems like a bug in the game, Jill's work days were reported as Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, as well as Mia - but I often can find them there on other days?? whats with that?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes