PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how do i get to this scene?
You must first have sex with mom in your room at night and continue to attend family therapy sessions. Sooner or later Mom will confess to the teacher that you and her had sex, and teacher will suggest her do it with you during sessions as a way to help her overcome these desires. After another couple sessions in which mom is still unconvinced, she will in the end agree to fuck you with teacher present.

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Can someone tell me the steps to have sex with mom, sis and aunt without condom ? I can have sex with mom during night, Lily during day time -- haven't made much progress with aunt so if someone can help that'd be great.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Can someone tell me the steps to have sex with mom, sis and aunt without condom ? I can have sex with mom during night, Lily during day time -- haven't made much progress with aunt so if someone can help that'd be great.
Sex without condom still can not be. And with the aunt, you can only see her naked in the bathroom, on Sundays.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this one of those games where you repeat the same actions, same renders, same conversions dozens of times to grind stats and then maybe get something new?

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
This game is not Ultra high resolution friendly at all. The text and UI is impossible to see at 4K and 2k(1440p) is almost as bad. Just a word of warning to people who don't have lower resolution displays, this game isn't worth the download because the game uses tiny text.

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
How do u do the talking? Just select the greens and it counts?

I see no improvements after selecting the green subjects. Or maybe there is a way to start the chatting?

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Hi, guys, didn't find anywhere here. Where to find the Lil Sis work? I have tryed all the places one hour before school's enf and can't find it.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Hi, guys, didn't find anywhere here. Where to find the Lil Sis work? I have tryed all the places one hour before school's enf and can't find it.
At the end of school on Mon, Wed or Fri you click on her and get the option to follow her. You do this 3 times and you'll find where she works.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
If anyone's interested, attached is a quick and dirty Interests chart. O is good, X is bad. It's designed to have off to the side of the game window, so you shouldn't need to alt-tab a lot.
Hopefully the shortened names make sense :p
Edit: Updated with XShop Owner ("XShop")
Edit2: Updated with Step-Mom (S-Mom), Alexa and Mary

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 156 Votes