Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Guys, there is no bareback sex now (only with teacher), it's reserved for the future updates.
Check out the progress in contacts. It has nothing but base "fucking"
How would we know when it's available. I wonder how we might look into barezone?

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Great update! Lots of new content) Now we have another house) New character - aunt)) How do you like your aunt - a stewardess)? Hello boys, did you miss me?)

figure_official.png

Reactions: erikus

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
tip fucking with mom.... where is that at??? how do i get that???
You need condoms (you can buy them at the shop where Lil Sis works), then you must "help" mom masturbate until you get the option to hump her.

At first you will have to do with her panties on, then she will let you rub your dick against her pussy but no penetration. Then finally if you have a condom she will let you pentetrate her, but just the tip.

I got it just once, the next time we went for full sex with condom so I don't know if tip fucking is listed correctly on your phone (I got the same problem with Aunt's greeting, as if I could meet her more than once... it's something the dev need to fix rather than a truly available event if you ask me)

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
You need condoms (you can buy them at the shop where Lil Sis works), then you must "help" mom masturbate until you get the option to hump her.

At first you will have to do with her panties on, then she will let you rub your dick against her pussy but no penetration. Then finally if you have a condom she will let you pentetrate her, but just the tip.

I got it just once, the next time we went for full sex with condom so I don't know if tip fucking is listed correctly on your phone (I got the same problem with Aunt's greeting, as if I could meet her more than once... it's something the dev need to fix rather than a truly available event if you ask me)
Right. There seems to be a problem with tip fucking counter, I'll fix it

About the other issue: yes, you can greet Aunt more than once - every time she returns from her flights

Reactions: PhantomStranger

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
how do i do that ?
for error's traceback:
Once the error occured click "Copy BBcode" and paste into message here
for savefile:
click "Attach files" when you are creating a new message then pick the right file from "game\saves\" inside the game folder

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i clicked on "copy bb code" and nothing happens i will attach save file
It puts a copy of the traceback file in the game folder and will overwrite it when a new one comes along so just copy and paste that here for the dev to look at. Untitled.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes i have been playing for hours and only the maid i have problem with
If you don't get the log file then something is wrong with either your computer, virus scanner or the download because she works for me with no problems.

rubberduck

Jun 5, 2017
Whenever I try to discuss interests or Booble topics I get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 955, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 973, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 981, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 986, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 987, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 988, in <module>
  File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 282, in GetPartPower
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 721, in script call
  File "ch_P.rpyc", line 1436, in script
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\DATA (D)\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 973, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 981, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 986, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 987, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 988, in <module>
  File "game/GameObject.rpy", line 282, in GetPartPower
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606