Angrycuck

Jul 22, 2020
Th
Well, without cheats I can understand people having a hard time progressing, especially in gaining enough money to make gifts for the girls

She works in a strip bar in the residential area.
To find it you must skip dinner and be in that area from 19.00 onward, until you spot Jill entering the bar, you will have to try this the following days if you don't find it at first attempt.
This question has been asked and answered more than once, btw, please try using the search bar on the top of the page. Unless your questions are about the latest update, it's very likely you can find the answer faster using it than waiting for someone posting a reply.
Thank you

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
GData.Time= X

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

change ??? to
BankManager
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
LitTeacher
Mom
MotelManager
OldSis
OSfriend
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis
for some reason i cant get it to work if some one could help i would be thankful i put RElationsMom.allure.Value=90 and it doesnt work

angel1111111

Mar 18, 2020
I searched all the pages, but no one can answer, is there a sex scene between hotcop and lawier during the drinking game? ...
and if there is how do you get it? (sorry for my English)

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
for some reason i cant get it to work if some one could help i would be thankful i put RElationsMom.allure.Value=90 and it doesnt work
You typed the cheat with wrong uppercase/lowercase letters and it goes like this:

Relations["Mom"].allure.Value = 100

You must type exactly as I wrote it here, parentheses and quotes included.

I searched all the pages, but no one can answer, is there a sex scene between hotcop and lawier during the drinking game? ...
and if there is how do you get it? (sorry for my English)
Not yet. The most you can get is having detective York without panties telling you about her experiences in the army.

Reactions: angel1111111

angel1111111

Mar 18, 2020
You typed the cheat with wrong uppercase/lowercase letters and it goes like this:

Not yet. The most you can get is having detective York without panties telling you about her experiences in the army.

I've been repeating that scene for a while . thank you so much for answering me

joh

Aug 20, 2017

you are a god thank you so much

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
What do you do after principal says she'll help with the attendance of we do her work?
Working for the Principal has two purposes:
1) if you missed too many lessons you can fix your attendance
2) if you work for her moving more than one box at once, she will be pissed off (lowered opinion) BUT her attraction will rise because you are so manly. So if you spend some time talking about her interests you can raise her opinion again and gradually have both high opinion and high attraction, unlocking other scenes with her.

Angrycuck

Jul 22, 2020
Working for the Principal has two purposes:
1) if you missed too many lessons you can fix your attendance
2) if you work for her moving more than one box at once, she will be pissed off (lowered opinion) BUT her attraction will rise because you are so manly. So if you spend some time talking about her interests you can raise her opinion again and gradually have both high opinion and high attraction, unlocking other scenes with her.
But every time I do that she says I am not focused enough in my studies

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Guys how to patch these games? There is no description anywhere in which folder to upload patches
So let's say you have the "StraitenedTimes-0.14.1-pc" folder.
Inside of it you will find another folder named "game". The patch must be uploaded in this folder. If you upload it anywhere else it won't work.

If the patch is zipped, you must unzip it into the "game" folder for it to work, as well.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I like this update. At last the Bank Manager stopped sending me away and I'm now up to date with her. Just need to shag Lisa in front of the teacher, spy on the Aunt in shower, and get a blowjob from Motel manager when Os or Lisa walk in. And so far my game hasn't crashed once, so a big thanks to the Dev for the bug fixes.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
GData.Time= X

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted