Sep 5, 2019
What does this do?

NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So I maxed out the sexual tension (BJs) with the Bank Manager (I think I'm getting about $1,200 or maybe $1,500 per withdrawal) and now the 'renting another room' option has disappeared from the options with the Motel Manager...WTF?! So is it bugged, or do I need to grind another 2 weeks for the option to return? The option to 'rent a room' appears with the Bank Manager 'post withdrawal rewards,' but it's greyed out since I don't actually get the option to rent a room with the Hotel Manager...
Maybe you forgot to re-rent the room - you need to see reception and do this several times

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What does this do?

NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###
There should be a list in the same post with all the npc's names and you choose 2 and the amount from 0 to 100 and it sets there relation to that level.

Just replace the ??? with the code name of the npc and the ### with the numbers for relationship and keep everything else just like it shows.

You must use caps where they are shown.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
There should be a list in the same post with all the npc's names and you choose 2 and the amount from 0 to 100 and it sets there relation to that level.

Just replace the ??? with the code name of the npc and the ### with the numbers for relationship and keep everything else just like it shows.

You must use caps where they are shown.
Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any tips on the best way to choose during the party at the Lawyer's apt?
2 time for 1 girl and you should get to sleep all together and just keep doing that for each girl and sooner or later more will open up.

Reactions: McWhite333

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Maybe you forgot to re-rent the room - you need to see reception and do this several times
There WAS an option to rent a room (I seem to recall) with the Motel Manager BEFORE I had the need for it (Bank Manager wasn't interested in doing anything outside bank.) Now that I CAN use it, that option seems to be gone. That is the issue...

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
There WAS an option to rent a room (I seem to recall) with the Motel Manager BEFORE I had the need for it (Bank Manager wasn't interested in doing anything outside bank.) Now that I CAN use it, that option seems to be gone. That is the issue...
Can you drop your savefile?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Work on the motel manager more and it should open up again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have to keep going over the interests with the women? That does take some time.
Until you max out the green for family StraitenedTimes 2021-05-10 10-37-34-62.jpg and until you become best friends with other NPC's and then a few more times after that.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I can't fuck Lily, I tried to work with her and then come back from work together but nothing happens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't fuck Lily, I tried to work with her and then come back from work together but nothing happens
She must be sleeping in the same room or have the extra room rented for that to happen.
And you must have condoms.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I have 20 condoms and in fact I share a room with her, every time I leave him 200 dollars and I share his favorite interests .. but nothing happens

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
The jerk off while watching TV option doesn't come up with Lisa (Mom). Is that a bug or how do you get it to come up?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have 20 condoms and in fact I share a room with her, every time I leave him 200 dollars and I share his favorite interests .. but nothing happens
Then you must work on other stuff with her to get your stats higher with her.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
OK I've gone to the Lawyers party for quite a while now, is there a proper sequence for the filling of the drinks?
I am assuming that this party is to advance the allure of both women??
just saw your response above about 2 times per girl - will try, Thanks

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes