a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. I met/was introduced to the aunt once, but haven't seen her since. When/where/what triggers her events? Or are there no more?

2. Also, about the hoodlums. Do you see them at night after being awoken from sleep? For me it is always is just the wind, so far... When/where/what triggers those events?
1 You just need to be around the motel during the morning and daytime and she will come around again, she also takes a shower and you can find her dressing in her uniform in the room of the girls from time to time.

You must work on the manager and scout out the motel and it will trigger sooner or later. StraitenedTimes 2021-05-08 10-37-57-77.jpg

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
1 You just need to be around the motel during the morning and daytime and she will come around again, she also takes a shower and you can find her dressing in her uniform in the room of the girls from time to time.

You must work on the manager and scout out the motel and it will trigger sooner or later. View attachment 1185230
OK, thank you for the info! (y)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You must do all women to advance the story.
I'm not really sure about the sisters and half sisters but all the other women are needed.
Motel manager is needed for all the extra stuff for the motel and for help with the goons when they show up.
And so on, they all got something to do with the game and are needed.

So far the younger sister just gets you a new higher paying job and her boss I am not really sure if she is needed or not.
You need to be at least best friends with the older sister to get the booze from. ADD: She is also needed to be invited to the other family's dinner.

The younger half sister is needed to get a room in there house for MC to use as he see's fit.
Well all the girls in the 2nd family needs to be best friends for the room there.
So far I have only gotten to the kissing stage with the mom and the younger sister, the older sister tells me its not in the game yet. (((I may have the older and younger sister changed here because I have not really played there story very much. I have the redhead as younger and the blond as older but I think I have it wrong and the redhead is older and the blond is younger.)))
Thanks for the reply, not what I was hoping for but then it's not my story

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What does it do when you increase relations - where does the increase go exactly?
ie: after joining your mother or sister with yoga it says your relations have increased

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What does it do when you increase relations - where does the increase go exactly?
ie: after joining your mother or sister with yoga it says your relations have increased
In your phone here StraitenedTimes 2021-05-08 14-17-44-12.jpg see the green StraitenedTimes 2021-05-08 14-17-56-12.jpg that is what gets changed.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
No, drained means no more can be had and depraved means more can be had but you are way past what is needed to unlock more.
Away past - does this mean you need the next update or you cannot now get these new functions

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Away past - does this mean you need the next update or you cannot now get these new functions
Drained means no more arousal can be gain by doing that action.
Depraved means you can get more arousal but you are already past the level needed to unlock what it unlocked.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
To make it clear I'll repeat once again:
"drained" - you used it so much and the event will have no more effect
"too depraved" - the event will have no effect on your relations progress, because your progress already went further (example: kiss or cuddle will have no effect when you fucked already)

in the end they both have the same effect, but I though you may need to know the reason

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
To make it clear I'll repeat once again:
"drained" - you used it so much and the event will have no more effect
"too depraved" - the event will have no effect on your relations progress, because your progress already went further (example: kiss or cuddle will have no effect when you fucked already)

in the end they both have the same effect, but I though you may need to know the reason
Since you are past the mark are you now stuck - can you still advance with that character and is the depraved stage still normal

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What are the triggers for Victorias party?
Game is good but there should be some kind of guide to use when needed

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Since you are past the mark are you now stuck - can you still advance with that character and is the depraved stage still normal
Once you reach "too depraved" it's your new normal, cause progress won't go back. You can still trigger the event, but it won't increase allure.
"too depraved", "drained" states of one particular event
If you have event with "still effective" state or the game states that there is more opportunities - then you can progress further

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes