BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
OK the bank manager has now stated that we can launder money 8 times a week - How is that possible??

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also what would really be nice is to be able to setup a schedule of events by time for each week - ie: meet shrink every other day @ 17:00 with an alarm or flag to remind you, others for any repeatable event BankManager visits, Commune (Family Dinners) etc...
Just an idea,

Reactions: texasterry

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Also what would really be nice is to be able to setup a schedule of events by time for each week - ie: meet shrink every other day @ 17:00 with an alarm or flag to remind you, others for any repeatable event BankManager visits, Commune (Family Dinners) etc...
Just an idea,
I just wish we could buy MC a car so no time is wasted traveling around the map.
Sitting on 200k cash and nothing really to spend it on.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Definitely need a walkthrough, with all that is going on it gets confusing and way too easy to forget something

Also how long do you have to play along with the bankmanager, fot her into the motel at least 6 times and she still at most gives a 69, with her preference to being pleased

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Definitely need a walkthrough, with all that is going on it gets confusing and way too easy to forget something

Also how long do you have to play along with the bankmanager, fot her into the motel at least 6 times and she still at most gives a 69, with her preference to being pleased
Keep talking to her with discuss interest and check which sex still gives points and do that one until its drained.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
This game has a lot of good content, but it sure doesn't help the player to find it much, imo.

1. How do you know when you are at the end of the content? The change log is 2 versions behind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...And the stream of consciousness finally slows to a trickle... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. How do you know when you are at the end of the content? The change log is 2 versions behind.

2. The bank manager is either out or says there is an audit and sends me away every time I go in. She gave me $900 last time I withdrew money for her and she gave me a boob job. I thought there was more story before you rented the room? Or do you have to rent the room first to advance the story, or is it keyed to something else? Advancing the lawyer/cop party story maybe?
1. I have no idea.

2. That only last 1 full week so just wait a few more days and you can go back and play with her more.
There is more and until you get the BJ several times you don't need the extra room yet.
Bank manager is a full compelete story all in its own for this point in the game and you can go all the way to fucking her without even starting the Lawyers house party event.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
1. I have no idea.

2. That only last 1 full week so just wait a few more days and you can go back and play with her more.
There is more and until you get the BJ several times you don't need the extra room yet.
Bank manager is a full compelete story all in its own for this point in the game and you can go all the way to fucking her without even starting the Lawyers house party event.
Thank you :)

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How should I complete the patrol mission?
Be sure of being best friend with both the detectives, then ask if they can help you with the goons.
You will go on patrol with them, the first time the goons are nowhere to be found.
You must try asking again for a patrol (better check to still have max friendship with the detectives first), until you find the goons and they are arrested.

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
Be sure of being best friend with both the detectives, then ask if they can help you with the goons.
You will go on patrol with them, the first time the goons are nowhere to be found.
You must try asking again for a patrol (better check to still have max friendship with the detectives first), until you find the goons and they are arrested.
That's it! thank you very much!

Reactions: Cesarbr

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you pick those you are interested in - or do you have to persue all women in order for the game to advance
ie: no interest in Lil, Mom, Principal, Motel manager, don't mind being on good terms but really not attracted
Also if you accept the Bank Managers proposal and then get friendly with detectives??? sounds like disaster

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can you pick those you are interested in - or do you have to persue all women in order for the game to advance
ie: no interest in Lil, Mom, Principal, Motel manager, don't mind being on good terms but really not attracted
Also if you accept the Bank Managers proposal and then get friendly with detectives??? sounds like disaster
You must do all women to advance the story.
I'm not really sure about the sisters and half sisters but all the other women are needed.
Motel manager is needed for all the extra stuff for the motel and for help with the goons when they show up.
And so on, they all got something to do with the game and are needed.

So far the younger sister just gets you a new higher paying job and her boss I am not really sure if she is needed or not.
You need to be at least best friends with the older sister to get the booze from. ADD: She is also needed to be invited to the other family's dinner.

The younger half sister is needed to get a room in there house for MC to use as he see's fit.
Well all the girls in the 2nd family needs to be best friends for the room there.
So far I have only gotten to the kissing stage with the mom and the younger sister, the older sister tells me its not in the game yet. (((I may have the older and younger sister changed here because I have not really played there story very much. I have the redhead as younger and the blond as older but I think I have it wrong and the redhead is older and the blond is younger.)))

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
1. I met/was introduced to the aunt once, but haven't seen her since. When/where/what triggers her events? Or are there no more?

2. Also, about the hoodlums. Do you see them at night after being awoken from sleep? For me it is always is just the wind, so far... When/where/what triggers those events?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes