Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Talk to the teacher after class, select the option requests, the first is for Mc and mom, the second is only for Mc.
^Just to add on to this, you need to at least get your mom to give you a handjob/watch you jack-off and have her suggest therapy before the teacher will let you schedule it

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
What does increasing interests with the school teacher do exactly? You can't see if her opinion or interests goes up, so what the hell does it actually do?
you can see her opinion hovering with the mouse on her, in the little portrait you can see if you and her are acquaintances, friends, good friends, or best friends.
The same can be checked on the phone under Contacts.

Reactions: hakarlman

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
??? you can just get the principal to fix your attendance record if you're on good terms with her (or even just neutral terms). She makes you move some boxes, and poof, you suddenly have 100% attendance.

Edit: Also not sure why people want money cheats...the game literally gives you an easy as heck roulette game. I got 50k dollars legit off it. just bet on a 2:1 pay out, and a single color in that block, it will cost 1000-1200 dollars (at max bet. If you don't have this much, then do like 20 dollars or something. or even 5 to get started), the pay out is 7800 for win.
The roulette is brand new from last update, there was nothing like that before, hence the need for easier money.
Also, when you say a 2:1 bet you mean even/odd?

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
HOW TO MODIFY THE GAME TO LESSEN THE GRIND.
Earn more money from work.
Earn more allure from sexual tension.
Earn more opinion & interest.

it ups the value a little bit, so you can still play the game as intended, but it all should be faster.

1. First get Unren, which allows you to unpack the games files. Unpack using option 1. Then option 2. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Edit the following files values:

Add more energy when rest in hotel bed
file: ch_p.rpy
add the underlined line: Player.Energy.Add(50)

Earn more money from work (I added an extra 10 dollars as you can see)
File: BehaviorClass.rpy
Replace this:

With This:

Earn more Allure from each successful sexual tension gain
File: GameObject.rpy
Replace this:

With this:

Earn more Interest points, but THIS IS UNTESTED. I think interests help opinion go up faster. I'm not sure yet. But it should work.
File: PersonClass.rpy
Replace This:

With This:

This is the code where opinion is gained for reference, you don't have to do anything here, it's just reference. As you can see it takes Interest into account, so modifying Interests up above should help opinion go up.
File: PersonClass.rpy

Figuring out how to cheat in code was much easier than trying to figure out the game, jesus.
Ask to link your Post to the op. Will be of great help to other players here. Good Job and Thank You.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
you can see her opinion hovering with the mouse on her, in the little portrait you can see if you and her are acquaintances, friends, good friends, or best friends.
The same can be checked on the phone under Contacts.
Thanks. It's just the mom's ass is so sweet, it distracts my logical thought process, lol.

1622473879126.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Elpinga34

Braunie

May 21, 2020
Bonjour à tous.
J'ai deux questions et j'apprécierais votre aide.
Je suis très loin dans le jeu (sport avec belle-mère par exemple) mais je n'ai toujours rien à débloquer avec la banque, le narrateur me dit de ne pas traîner là-bas et donc je suis totalement bloqué dans la partie enquête. C'est comme le premier jour du match.

Ma deuxième question, qui est cette personne?
(image tirée d'un site de téléchargement de jeux)

strai.jpg

Merci à tous pour vos réponses.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Bonjour à tous.
J'ai deux questions et j'apprécierais votre aide.
Je suis très loin dans le jeu (sport avec belle-mère par exemple) mais je n'ai toujours rien à débloquer avec la banque, le narrateur me dit de ne pas traîner là-bas et donc je suis totalement bloqué dans la partie enquête. C'est comme le premier jour du match.

Ma deuxième question, qui est cette personne?
(image tirée d'un site de téléchargement de jeux)

View attachment 1223042

Merci à tous pour vos réponses.

Bonjour, je vous réponds en utilisant Google Translate donc s'il vous plaît pardonnez mon français (vous devriez essayer de poster en anglais si vous le pouvez, cela permettra à tout le monde de vous répondre beaucoup plus facilement).. La personne sur la photo est le directeur de la banque. Pour interagir avec elle, vous devez d'abord rendre visite à votre père en prison et augmenter son opinion sur vous jusqu'à ce que vous puissiez lui proposer de l'aider dans l'affaire. Après cela, vous pourrez faire des entretiens avec son avocat et après un certain temps, une option pour interroger le père sur son collègue se débloquera. Allez à la banque et commencez à augmenter votre relation avec le directeur de la banque, à un moment donné, vous aurez le choix entre l'aider à voler de l'argent (comme votre père l'a fait) ou non. Pour le moment il n'y a pas de conséquences pour ce choix si ce n'est d'avoir une nouvelle source de revenus et la possibilité de baiser éventuellement le manager. Le choix de la voie criminelle aura très probablement d'autres conséquences (moins agréables) dans les futures mises à jour.

Hello, I am answering you using Google Translate so please pardon my french (You should try to post in English if you can, it will make much easier for everyone to answer you).
The person in the picture is the bank manager. To interact with her you must first visit your father in prison and increase his opinion of you until you can offer to help him with the case.
After that you will be able to make interviews with his lawyer and after a while an option to ask father about his colleague will unlock.
Go to the bank and start increasing your relation with the bank manager, at some point you will face the choice between help her stealing money (as you father did) or not. At the moment there are no consequences for this choice except for having a new source of income and the chance to eventually fuck the manager. Choosing the criminal path will very likely have other (less pleasant) consequences in future updates.

Reactions: Braunie

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Bonjour, je vous réponds en utilisant Google Translate donc s'il vous plaît pardonnez mon français (vous devriez essayer de poster en anglais si vous le pouvez, cela permettra à tout le monde de vous répondre beaucoup plus facilement).. La personne sur la photo est le directeur de la banque. Pour interagir avec elle, vous devez d'abord rendre visite à votre père en prison et augmenter son opinion sur vous jusqu'à ce que vous puissiez lui proposer de l'aider dans l'affaire. Après cela, vous pourrez faire des entretiens avec son avocat et après un certain temps, une option pour interroger le père sur son collègue se débloquera. Allez à la banque et commencez à augmenter votre relation avec le directeur de la banque, à un moment donné, vous aurez le choix entre l'aider à voler de l'argent (comme votre père l'a fait) ou non. Pour le moment il n'y a pas de conséquences pour ce choix si ce n'est d'avoir une nouvelle source de revenus et la possibilité de baiser éventuellement le manager. Le choix de la voie criminelle aura très probablement d'autres conséquences (moins agréables) dans les futures mises à jour.

Hello, I am answering you using Google Translate so please pardon my french (You should try to post in English if you can, it will make much easier for everyone to answer you).
The person in the picture is the bank manager. To interact with her you must first visit your father in prison and increase his opinion of you until you can offer to help him with the case.
After that you will be able to make interviews with his lawyer and after a while an option to ask father about his colleague will unlock.
Go to the bank and start increasing your relation with the bank manager, at some point you will face the choice between help her stealing money (as you father did) or not. At the moment there are no consequences for this choice except for having a new source of income and the chance to eventually fuck the manager. Choosing the criminal path will very likely have other (less pleasant) consequences in future updates.
french Mommy helping????? Buhahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how to fuck the young sister I am stuck
You must have found where she works (after the second lesson at school choose the option to follow her; repeat as much as needed to find her workplace) and then worked at the shop with her repeatedly.
At some point if your sexual tension is high enough and she shares the room with you (or you have access to the alternate motel room), when you select the option to return home together she will take the initiative and have sex with you (you better have condoms to avoid losing opinion).

Once that scene is unlocked, every time you come back from work with her she will fuck you and the best part is you will still be on time for dinner :LOL:

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
how to raise sexual tension between Mom an MC...it stays i can raise by naughty favors but nothing goes?

beingab89

Apr 25, 2021
New Events
1. go to shrink every week - Lil teacher asks to fuck Lisa
2. get the new room in motel - draw sexual attention with motel manage and go in afternoon she will push you and fuck you
3. grind your way to new home in second mom (Anna) after you do shoot with LISA in one week go again to Annas room post dinner and she will tell you that she is interested in being your model
4. After you take Anna 2-3 times to photographer she will show you her tits
5. Share room with Jill once the sexual attention is raised she will fuck you in the morning

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
how in the world do i start the questline for Jill's work, where does she work?
i mean how do i trigger the event to find where she works?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
how in the world do i start the questline for Jill's work, where does she work?
i mean how do i trigger the event to find where she works?
You have to be in the residential district where the teacher lives before they go to work at 20:00. That should trigger a cut scene where you see her and Mia go into the club

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes