onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
where is the older sister work? she away left at night, how to find her?
After you saw the car of her friend after the dinner at 20:00
You have to go to Resident Area before 20:00 on Wed/Thurs/Sat/Sun to catch the Old Sis & her friend working place, means you have to skip for the family dinner and go to the Resident Area around 19:00 and wait there, skip 1 hour to 20:00 and will catch the sister's friend car and successful know the working place

aman shan mehara

Sep 19, 2020
How can we trigger Jill older sister new content in straitened times v.0.15.1. I am sharing room with her and she is sexually longing towards me. But I don't know how to get new content. What should I do to g t new content, I mean should I sleep or take a shower in the morning with her.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So the step mom can be a model? Every time I ask her to model, she says no. What are the steps I need to progress to get her to model?

cackocacev

Oct 6, 2018
New Events
1. go to shrink every week - Lil teacher asks to fuck Lisa
2. get the new room in motel - draw sexual attention with motel manage and go in afternoon she will push you and fuck you
3. grind your way to new home in second mom (Anna) after you do shoot with LISA in one week go again to Annas room post dinner and she will tell you that she is interested in being your model
4. After you take Anna 2-3 times to photographer she will show you her tits
5. Share room with Jill once the sexual attention is raised she will fuck you in the morning
screenshot0001.png

What I am missing?
More opportunities?
Can you send me a screenshot?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You are missing Fuck underneath blowjob, the one for entering the rented room in the afternoon, can't have given key to Aunt.
Didn't have the peeping one myself, will have to go find it.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
So the step mom can be a model? Every time I ask her to model, she says no. What are the steps I need to progress to get her to model?
Go to the Suburb house (make sure you have a decent amount of energy) and you are able to enter the Leader's room at 23:00 (fairly sure about that time if it isn't it may be 1 hour later), she will have a short conversation with you (about seeing the other mother's pictures) and after that will take modelling jobs (although she never sounds very keen). This also unlocks a flirt path with the photographer, where she will flash her breasts to you after each modelling contract.

Reactions: texasterry

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The contacts page is pretty good for telling you if you are missing something, whether it's an opportunity group or something under one of the opportunities there are different messages.

I assume the peeping at the pool is when you jerk off on Lisa at the pool, never had it trigger though. Maybe @cackocacev knows when the scene happens.

cackocacev

Oct 6, 2018
The contacts page is pretty good for telling you if you are missing something, whether it's an opportunity group or something under one of the opportunities there are different messages.

I assume the peeping at the pool is when you jerk off on Lisa at the pool, never had it trigger though. Maybe @cackocacev knows when the scene happens.
PEEPING - Try at the pool on sunday at 13.00. Tell Lisa: I want to jerk off. (Naughty actions)

I can't get option to ask motel manager to fuck. Only HJ and BJ.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes