this is an unofficial android port Straitened Times [v0.15.1] APK -

Reactions: fersden

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
do you get anywere with maunt if so how please
For now the only activities with aunt are:
- Greeting in the mornings when she comes back from work
- Join her in her jogging training
- Give her your alternate room key and convince her to sleep there. This way you can make an inception.

Quickhand

Apr 27, 2017
v0.15.2 bug fix:
Fix: locations invalid activations
Fix: sexual tension wrong notifications
Fix: Motel Manager fuck event errors (up to softlock)
Fix: not correct events drain
Fix: Alexa vanish in her own room
Fix: Lisa night humping event

Win/Linux:

Mac:

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I got one unusual bug, if I go to sleep while Jill is drunk and she comes horny while I'm doing so and get woken up, then if I save it breaks mid/after the event is done (i.e. I cannot save anymore and my phone/ui disappears and breaks). Note this is done before I've had any sex with her, just a regular handjob. (So she just kinda flops out to my bed and goes to sleep). Additionally this is with 2 single beds.
Also also tested with and without patch and still breaks.
Any idea guys?
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\Storage\dir\temp\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.15.2
Sat Jun 05 22:43:03 2021
```

Last edited:
Reactions: hipslipblip

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
What are the variables that i should change for allure and conflict for each character? I'm using saveeditonline since I'm playing on android.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
so how far along in the game do you have to be to find it
If I remember correctly, you have to be in the motel room with Jill, and Mom and Lil, in the other room. Look in the tasks option of the computer on the game screen, and there it will tell you that you have to look for the older sister.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
What are the variables that i should change for allure and conflict for each character? I'm using saveeditonline since I'm playing on android.
In the Original Post there's a link to the cheats.

EDIT: I gave a look at the variables using saveeditonline on my pc save, didn't expect them to be so different. Sorry of not being more useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Wayn

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
man the redhead in this game is insanely hot. the game is fking grindy but that one sex scene with her was worth it. need more of her.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes