PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I found that there is NO Sex scene between the Lawyer & Detective, but only have Sex scene (HandJob & BlowJob) between MC with the Lawyer & Detective at the Lawyer's house.
Blowjob? I got handjob from lawyer and detective (and both at the same time) but now I can't increase sexual tension anymore with that scene. How did you get bj exactly?
Thanks!

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Blowjob? I got handjob from lawyer and detective (and both at the same time) but now I can't increase sexual tension anymore with that scene. How did you get bj exactly?
Thanks!
Sorry, wrongly remember the scene, only scene HandJob for the Lawyer & Detective, BlowJob scene only available for the Hotel Manager & Bank Manager

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Sorry, wrongly remember the scene, only scene HandJob for the Lawyer & Detective, BlowJob scene only available for the Hotel Manager & Bank Manager
how do you get the HandJob for the Lawyer & Detective ? (i attend the party like for ages)

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
how do you get the HandJob for the Lawyer & Detective ? (i attend the party like for ages)
1st you must successful get the Address of the Lawyer.
Visit the Lawyer's house on Wed or Sat between 21.00-23.00, don't forget to get the booze, can buy from Old Sis (Alcohol), I suggest buy the Premium one, and go to Lawyer's house for the Party.
Save the game when u successful get inside the Lawyer's house. Try the different options until u get 3 different scenes (Load the game and try & try). There are 3 type of scenes, Lawyer give HJ to MC solo, Detective give HJ to MC solo, and Lawyer & Detective both give HJ to MC.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
1st you must successful get the Address of the Lawyer.
Visit the Lawyer's house on Wed or Sat between 21.00-23.00, don't forget to get the booze, can buy from Old Sis (Alcohol), I suggest buy the Premium one, and go to Lawyer's house for the Party.
Save the game when u successful get inside the Lawyer's house. Try the different options until u get 3 different scenes (Load the game and try & try). There are 3 type of scenes, Lawyer give HJ to MC solo, Detective give HJ to MC solo, and Lawyer & Detective both give HJ to MC.
thank you i will it a try later.

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
For the Goons,

U will meet the Goons at Motel (Pry around Motel) at afternoon. After u meet the Goons, Motel Manager will save u from the Goons. Talk to Motel Manager about the Goons.

U have to build good relations with the 2 detectives at the Police Station of Administrative Center. To save time, I use cheat code of: (Shift + O) & type:

Relations["HotCop"].allure.Value=100
Relations["FatCop"].allure.Value=100
Relations["HotCop"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["FatCop"].opinion.Value=100

or

Relations["HotCop"].allure.Value=100; Relations["FatCop"].allure.Value=100; Relations["HotCop"].opinion.Value=100; Relations["FatCop"].opinion.Value=100

Then talk to the Female Detective (HotCop) about the Goons, she will go to catch the Goons with her partner, 1st time cannot meet the Goons, have to go to talk with the Detective again next day and this time they will successful meet the Goons and put them to jail. After that tell this News to Motel Manager, and will reward with BlowJob.

For Mom sex scene with Lil teacher, Mom sex with MC at Lil teacher's house, Mom not sex with the Lil teacher.
To do this, MC have to have sex with Mom when MC sharing Room with Mom. Mom will tell MC to attend Family lesson with Lil.
MC have to ask for the Family Lesson from Lil teacher at School at 9.00. Visit the Lil's house at 18.00 with Mom (talk with Mom at 18.00 at Motel room, and Mom will go to Lil's house with MC). Repeat this once every week, I don't remember how many times visit Lil's house for Family Lesson, and keep on sharing room with Mom and have sex with Mom. Lil will ask Mom to have sex with MC at her house during the Family Lesson.

After few times of Family Lesson, Lil teacher will offer MC Private lesson at her house at 17.00. Attend the Private lesson at Lil's house for few times (I don't remember how many times) and will get the scene of MC sex with Lil teacher.

For faster the process of MC sex with Mom when they sharing room, & good relation with Lil teacher u can also use the Cheat Code:
Shift + O , type:
Relations["Mom"].allure.Value=100
Relations["LitTeacher"].allure.Value=100
Relations["PETeacher"].allure.Value=100
Relations["Mom"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["LitTeacher"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["PETeacher"].opinion.Value=100

Thank you alot! for helping me...

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello all,

In version 15.1, do anyone have walkthrough or can anyone tell me about that walkthrough?
please help.
Thank you.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Does anybody know how to trigger the new motel manager event and what else can I do for the Step-Mother
Hotel Manager: go to her office check the Naughty menu, sooner or later a sex option will appear. If you choose it, the manager will refuse but after that if you enter the alternate motel room in the afternoon there is a chance that she ambushes you and has sex with you (only with condom)

Stepmother: keep going modeling, after a while you should unlock lingerie modeling which raises sexual tension.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can Anyone Post complete Walkthrough??
The one in the OP is the complete walkthrough, there is only 1 choice after the walkthrough ends and its really does not make a difference.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
hey guys i have this error everytime i try to open the phone ...there is some kind of solution or ....im just screwed

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
hey guys i have this error everytime i try to open the phone ...there is some kind of solution or ....im just screwed
I know everyone have free access to the game console, but be careful with game variables
Relations with most of characters was changed manually
"Relations[xxx].opinion" valid value is between -100 and 100

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me how to have "Girls conflict" ?. I let the conflict build up between the sisters but it ended with a game over.
Ah shit :eek:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me how to have "Girls conflict" ?. I let the conflict build up between the sisters but it ended with a game over.
Ah shit :eek:
yeah you don't want conflict, it's bad. I think you can trigger a fight between girls that you can then de-escalate but as a general rule i'm pretty sure you want to keep conflict low

Reactions: Yann33
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes